🔥LII🔥

*This chapter also has a song, but Wattpad isn't letting me post videos 😓

Luna was kicked back in her studio chair listening to the playback when there was a knock on her studio door. Her studio could be accessed from both the hallway and her office, but you had to have a code to enter from the hallway.

She could've sworn she'd given the boys her code. She stood up, draping her denim shirt over the back of her chair and went to answer the door, all seven of her soulmates waiting behind it.

"Forgot the code already?" she asks, raising her brows in amusement as she steps aside to allow them in.

"It's Rapmon hyung's fault! He accidentally deleted the message you sent," JK says, scowling playfully.

Luna chuckles at the man's clumsiness and closes the door, going back to slump down in her comfy chair again.

"Why is your studio bigger than ours?" Suga asks, plopping down on the black, leather sectional the company had provided.

"Executive perk I guess," she says, opening her legs wider as Jimin steps between them, perching himself on her lap.

"Such a baby," JK says, flicking Jimin's ear as he passes by.

"Ow! Don't be mad you didn't think of sitting here first," he says, making himself comfortable.

"We saw the live stream baby girl. You did well avoiding the tough questions," Joon says, making her nod.

"I'm just glad they know you're not single," Suga says, making himself comfortable in the corner of the sectional, probably prepping for a nap.

"You can say that again," Hobi says from his seat next to Suga.

"Noona! Are you going to work with John Legend?" Tae asks, suddenly remembering that part of the live.

"Sure, nobody's contacted me yet; but if he offers I won't refuse. My mom called me just to forbid me turning him down. She said if the song sucks to make it better," Luna replies, making them all laugh.

"Were you working on something Noona? We don't mean to disturb you," JK says, making her smile.

"I actually just finished. I was listening to the playback when you knocked. I have one more song to record, but it's already written so you're not disturbing anything," she says, watching as his eyes lit up with curiosity.

"Can we listen?" Jimin asks, looking down at her with pleading eyes.

"Sure, just hit the play button," she instructs since he was closer to it.

He hit the play button and the "Dear Mama" instrumental began to play, making them nod along, listening intently as the first verse started to play.

With the exception of Namjoon, they weren't the best at English, but they found themselves understanding most of the lyrics and definitely feeling the emotion behind them.

She was one of those artists that had the ability to take you places with her music. This song painted a very vivid picture that so easily allowed the listener to slip into her shoes, to feel what she felt. They didn't need the bond to feel the emotions this song portrayed. There was sadness, grief, angst, appreciation, love, and anger all wrapped into one and it made their chests heavy with emotion as the song came to an end.

"Noona...this is amazing. So full of emotion," Jimin says, snuggling into her side.

"I knew it was going to be fire when I recognized the 2pac instrumental...but woah," Joon says, struggling to find words.