🔥LXXVIII🔥

Luna woke from her nap to the sound of water running in her bathroom. She sat up and stretched, letting out a big yawn before making her way inside.

"It smells good in here," she says propping herself against the doorframe, watching as Joon and Jin read the back of two bottles.

"Ah, you're finally up. We ran you an essential oil bath. We put Lavender and Rose oil in it. It's supposed to help with inflammation and muscle pain," Joon says, reaching for her.

"This is sweet," she says, hugging him around the waist and doing the same to Jin.

"We just want to make you feel good so we looked up some things and we hope they work," Jin says, pulling her shirt over her head.

Joon unclasped her bra and kissed one of her marks before slowly sliding it off; and Jin worked on her pants and panties.

She was thoroughly surprised when they had started to strip as well. Joon got in the tub first, then herself, and Jin last. The tub was big enough for the three of them to sit side by side comfortably.

"How are you feeling now baby girl?" Joon asks, reaching over to rub her stomach.

"I'm okay for now. Heat helps a little. I should really get a heating pad," she says, sliding down a bit further in the water.

"We know something that could help even more," Jin says, kissing the side of her neck.

"And what's that?" she ask softly, enjoying the feel of his plump lips.

"Orgasms," Joon answers, sliding his hand down further to cup her pussy.

"Oh really?" she asks, sighing heavily as Joon parts her lips with his fingers.

"Mhmm orgasms release a rush of dopamine and serotonin, the body's natural pain relievers," Jin says, nipping her earlobe lightly.

"The endorphins should help with those naughty little mood swings too baby," Joon teases, rubbing small circles on her clit.

Luna leans her head back against the tub, light moans escaping her lips as Joon pleasures her with his fingers and Jin peppers her neck and shoulders with kisses. He kisses a trail down to her breasts and takes one nipple in his mouth, lightly tracing the other with his finger. Her nipple stands at attention, the contrast between the hot bath water and the cooler air hitting it.

Joon rubs her clit faster and slides a finger inside, tapping her thigh so she could spread her legs open further for him.

"I think she needs more Joon. She got a little quiet," Jin teases, his teeth skimming her nipple.

"You think so hyung?" Joon asks, adding a second finger.

"Mhmm, I think she wants it deeper too. Look at how she's riding your fingers," Jin says, reaching below the water's surface to guide Joon's fingers.

Jin guides Joon's fingers in to the knuckle and pushes them in and out at a medium speed, his lips latched to one of her nipples.

"She loves it so much when we pleasure her together hyung. She feels so good she can't even speak right now," Joon teases, leaning over to kiss the other side of her neck.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum," she moans out, clutching both their thighs.

"Cum for us baby," Jin says, releasing her nipple with a pop.

He does it two more times and her hips start to buck as her walls squeeze and release all over Joon's fingers.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒