🔥XCIV🔥

The soulmates had a blast eating, shopping, and exploring the island all day. JK filmed just about the whole time, documenting their experiences for his next GCF.

They got stares and surprised looks as they went places together but everyone kept their distance, which they were grateful for. It felt good to just walk down the street together and enjoy their time there without an army of bodyguards or hoards of fans following close behind.

Overall, the day was one to remember—full of smiles, laughter, and most importantly, love.

They got back to their rental late that night and they were all so tuckered out that they put away their shopping bags and went straight to sleep.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

JK wakes up with Luna heavy on his mind. He'd had a wet dream starring her and his cock was almost painfully hard inside his boxers. He looks over and sees it's about an hour and a half before they were supposed to wake up anyways.

Perfect.

He does his morning routine quickly and quietly makes his way into Luna's room. The doors to her room are open and he could hear the quiet rush of water outside in the canal, unable to see it because the sun hadn't risen yet. As he gets closer to the bed, he notices that she's lying on her side, her bare back facing him. He slips into bed behind her and lifts the covers to discover that she was completely naked.

Unable to resist any longer, he presses himself against her, his hard cock resting against her ass as he reaches around her to cup her breast. He places kisses all over the back of her neck, the faint smell of her perfume lingering behind and making him crazy.

He whispers her name in her ear as his fingertip rubs a slow circle around her nipple, watching it perk and tighten under his touch.

She stirs, a low moan escaping her lips but she's still asleep, much to his dismay.

I'll get you to wake up.

His hand travels from her breast down to her pussy and he slips his fingers between her folds, nipping at her neck as he rubs her with his hand.

This does the trick, making her eyes flutter open in confusion.

"JK?" she asks in a breathy voice.

He nods against her neck, nipping at it again, making her jump and giggle.

"What has gotten into you overnight?"she asks, reaching back to run her fingers through his hair.

"I dreamed about you,"he says, nipping her earlobe.

"I'm guessing it was a good dream," she grins, feeling how hard his cock was against her ass.

"I can show you better than I can tell you," he chuckles in her ear, his low morning voice sending tingles right through her core.

He grabs his cock and rubs it through her folds slowly, gathering her slick before sliding himself into her inch by inch. He stills when all of him is inside her, her tight warmth engulfing his cock.

Luna clenches around his length and moans in satisfaction from the stretch, urging him to move. He picks up on her cue immediately and begins to slide in and out of her slowly.

Luna loses herself in the sensation of his thick, heavy cock slowly thrusting in and out of her and she reaches back to grab his thigh as she shutters in pleasure.

"Mmm just like that baby," she whispers, slightly digging her fingers into his thigh.

"Fuck, your moans turn me on so much," he growls, picking up the pace.

He reaches around to play with her nipple again, making her push her ass back against him. He watches as she plays with her other nipple, pinching it between her fingers and making his cock twitch inside her.

"Fuck this. I want to see you," he says, pulling out of her.

He clicks on the lamp on the table next to him and turns her around to face him, now lying on her other side. He opens her legs and situates himself between them before sliding himself back into her.

Now face to face, she holds onto his shoulders as he kisses her passionately, exploring her mouth with vigor. She crosses her legs behind his back, feeling his lower back muscles flex as he thrusts into her.

"So fucking beautiful," he groans, placing his forehead on hers.

"I-I think you're beautiful too JK, especially like this. You're fucking me so good baby," she praises, her fingers digging into his shoulders as he increases his pace.

"Then come for me. I wanna feel you. I wanna see you fall apart on my cock. I need it," he says, staring into her eyes.

He leans in for another kiss, his fingers in her hair as he slowed the pace again, rolling his hips so that his cock would hit her spot with every stroke.

She feels him smirk against her lips as he grabs her ass and continues his technique, making her legs shake and her mind hazy with every stroke.

He gets his wish seconds later as her pussy grips him tight, pulsing around him as her body shook and her eyes rolled back from her orgasm. Her mouth opens in a silent scream when he suddenly pounds into her pussy, prolonging her orgasm and chasing his. A few strokes later, he came, gripping her ass tight as he emptied himself inside her.

The two lay in each other's arms coming down from their highs. They end up watching the sunrise together through the open patio doors, completing the magical moment.

A/N: This was supposed to be the last chapter but I don't trust my intoxicated self to write it so I wrote some JK smut instead 🤷🏾‍♀️🤣