🔥31🔥

*Long chapter ahead

If Luna had to pick a least favorite beauty routine, it would be waxing. She got it done regularly but it hurt like a bitch every time and it was just super uncomfortable. She laid there in misery as the woman exfoliated her vagina before applying sugar wax. At least sugar wax doesn't hurt as bad. She exfoliated the rest of her body as well, leaving her skin smooth and glowing. Thankfully, she didn't have any hair anywhere else that needed to be removed.

"Well that hurt like a bitch," Jiwoo says as they were lead down a hallway and into a room that looked like it held multiple saunas.

"Miss, we just had waxes. I don't think it's a good idea to go into the sauna," Luna says worriedly. 

Over time, she had learned that steam and hot showers invited bacteria into your open pores.

"Oh no, this is a cold sauna ma'am. It reduces any inflammation and helps close the pores," the woman explains, pointing to a list of benefits on the wall before handing them both a bundle of things to get changed into.

They were both given bikinis, face masks, gloves, socks, and a headband to cover their ears.

"Well this isn't odd," Luna quips as they change into the items.

"You'll only be in here for three minutes. It's recommended that you stand and walk around," the lady says, ushering them into the sauna and closing the door.

They were immediately blasted with the coldest temperature they had ever felt before, making them immediately start to shiver. It was so cold they could already see their breath, the freezing air making it look like clouds of steam.

"Holy FUCK," she squeals, jumping around as the cold air blasted her.

"Why the fuck is this so damned cold," Jiwoo whined while rubbing her gloves hands over her arms in an attempt to get warm.

"I though this was supposed to be relaxing," Luna gripes, her teeth chattering together from the cold.

🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒

After they had exited the dreaded machine, another staff member ran up to Luna with her cell phone in hand.

"It was ringing off the hook," the lady says, looking thoroughly winded.

Luna thanks her gratefully and answers the call as her phone had begun to ring again. It was  frantic Jin on the other line wanting to ensure that she was safe. They had felt her discomfort clear across town.

"Jin, are you by any chance around Jeongguk at the moment?" she asks, her voice tight with annoyance as she gripped her robe for dear life trying to warm up.

Jin gulped heavily hearing her tone of voice. The only time she didn't call them by some sort of nickname was when she was upset. JK, who was indeed next to Jin listening to the conversation wildly motioned for Jin to lie for him and say he wasn't there.

"I know he's there. You paused for too long. Put me on speaker for a second," she demands, making him immediately do as told.

"Jeon fucking Jeongguk! I don't know if you worked alone while planning this, but I just spent three minutes in what they call a cold sauna. I don't know if you've ever felt this before but three minutes inside this damned thing feels like three hours in Jack Frost's asshole! In case you haven't noticed, I am not happy. I. Don't. Do. Cold. This has felt more like torture than relaxation so if you have anymore weird or painful shit planned; you'd better tell me," she rants, her anger helping her skin warm faster.