7

Outfit in mm

Luna bustled around her kitchen, one hand whisking eggs and the other taking biscuits out of the oven.

She was making a huge Country  style breakfast for her soulmates

She was making a huge Country  style breakfast for her soulmates. Last night had turned from awkward and unsure to comfortable very quickly. After their emotional hug, they sat down and ate the dinner that Jin had prepared and caught up on each other's lives.

Luna didn't have anything on her agenda except spending more time with family and modeling for Jiwoo and the boys had about 3 and a half weeks left before a comeback. 

They ended their night well after midnight, the boys begging her to stay. Sadly, she couldn't because she had a stylist coming in at 6am to do her hair and a conference call with designer at Chanel at around 8am. Luna felt bad so she invited them over for a 10am breakfast. It was currently 9:50 am and she had just gotten a text from RM in the group chat labeled "Seoul Mates" that they added her to last night. She sent a text back explaining what they needed to do to get to her private parking area.

Luna owned a penthouse so they would have to use the private parking garage entrance, key in her code, and take a car lift up to the 60th floor where the entrance to her 3 story penthouse was. They would then key in another code to access a hallway that would lead them to her front door. This seemed like a lot but she chose the place because of its super tight security. It made her feel more secure than any traditional house she'd stayed in before. No matter how many guards and gates she's had in the past; the crazies had always managed to make their way onto her property.

They were about 5 minutes out and it would take them a few minutes to actually arrive at her door so she went ahead and poured the egg mix into the large skillet, quickly scrambling the eggs and placing them in a bowl to set on the table with the rest of the food.

She ran back to the kitchen to find a platter for the biscuits as well and set them on the table just in time for the doorbell to ring.

Luna quickly checked her appearance in the mirror in her foyer before opening the door for the boys on the other side. She flung the door open, her body vibrating with anticipation, and was immediately pulled into a hug. Long arms engulfed her frame and she giggled as the person, who she could now see was Taehyung, spun her around before setting her back on her feet.