33

Luna looked up at the daunting staircase in exasperation.

'Fuck this,' she thought.

"Um...Jungie? Could you carry me up the stairs please?" she asks, a small pout on her face.

The boys struggled to hold back their snickers. She looked absolutely pitiful, making a small pang of guilt hit Jimin. She looked tired, but adorable, a complete 180 from how she'd been in the car with him minutes ago.

"On it princess," JK replies, sweeping her off her feet bridal style and making his way up the stairs effortlessly.

"Show off," Yoongi yells behind them.

"Don't be salty hyung," he yells back, making Luna giggle in his neck.

He didn't put her down until they reached the counter in her bathroom. He sat her on it and proceeded to peep around the corner before coming back.

"I'm not supposed to say anything Noona, but part of the surprise later is a bath so you don't have to wash your hair or anything in the shower. I can just do it later. You just get the stickies off and we'll handle the rest," he whispers, standing between her legs.

"Well, at this point, I don't want to do much standing anyways so I'll take a short shower. Thanks for telling me Jungie," she says, biting back a yawn as he leans down to place a sweet peck on her cheek.

"Gah, you smell just like Jimin...and sex," he says, sniffing her neck.

"Yah! I get it. We've established it's time for a shower. Now help me unzip," she says, attempting to push him away enough so that she could get down off the counter.

Of course, it didn't work. The man was practically a solid hunk of muscle.

"I didn't say it smelled bad Noona. I happen to like the way Jimin smells on you...the sex scent isn't bad either," he says, pulling her body forward by her lower back and pressing his chest against hers so that he could reach around her and unzip her dress.

Habitually, he trails his fingers up and down her mark a few times, eyeing it in the mirror before pulling back.

"You guys do that a lot," Luna notes, finally re-gaining her breath.

It seems that they always know exactly how to take it away.

"It amazes me every time I see it. It's hard to explain it, but sometimes I touch it...and you just to make sure you're really here," JK replies, getting on his knees in front of her so that he could remove her shoes.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm here. I'll always be here," Luna says softly as she reaches out to run her fingers through his hair.

"Rationally, I know that Noona; but sometimes I feel like this is a dream. Like I'm going to wake up one day and this...us...you never happened. I know it sounds crazy, but this still feels very surreal to me. It makes me want to cherish every moment we have that much more," he says, his eyes boring into hers.

Luna was normally not a very emotional person, but his words immediately moved her to tears. She fought the urge to sob as she pulled him into a hug, crying in his chest.

"Thank you," she says when she calms, making him tilt his head in confusion.

"For being so sweet and kind and loving. For just being you. That was the seriously the sweetest thing I've ever heard," she says, fighting off another wave of tears as she sees his tears flowing freely as well.