🔥XCII🔥

*Long, filthy chapter alert!

Luna spritzes a little of her signature flower bomb perfume and walks into the mist, knowing that some of her soulmates have sensitive noses.

She checks herself in the mirror one more time before making her way to the common area of the house where everyone was supposedly waiting.

Tae is laughing about something with Joon and Hobi when he looks over and notices her approach, the clicking of her heels giving her away.

"Fuck," he says, surprising her and boys.

He wasn't one to curse, especially not in English.

"Fuck is right," Joon breathes as he turns around and gets a glimpse at her.

"How come you just took my breath away when I already knew what you looked like?" Jin asks, making her giggle.

"I knew what the dress looked like and still couldn't have imagined this. You are everything in this outfit. We are not worthy," JK says, getting down on his knees and bowing to her.

"Ugh get up JK, you're making me shy," she smiles, hiding her face in her hands.

Jimin, Tae, and Hobi join him on the floor chanting that they weren't worthy of her presence.

"As much as I'm enjoying her turning as red as her outfit, I'm just about starving," Jin says, stepping over the men on the floor.

They get up, laughing at their silly antics and Luna takes Joon's arm. He leads her outside where two black trucks were waiting for them and takes her to the first one where Yoongi was already sat in the third row. She goes to sit on the second row, but Yoongi grabs her wrist and pulls her into the third row with him. She plops down on the seat next to him and her eyes widen a little at the sensation of the butt plug being jostled inside her. Yoongi just looks over at her with a knowing smile, prompting her to think he'd done that on purpose.

The ride into the restaurant was relatively quiet besides Joon and Jin chatting quietly in the row ahead of them. Luna was on edge, expecting Yoongi to do something, but the moment never came. She didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed.

After a short ride, they arrived at a well lit, expensive looking restaurant. The chauffeurs open the doors for them and they file out of the cars, Jin helping Luna out. They wait for Hobi and the maknaes to get out and Yoongi grasps both Luna and JK's hands in his as they walk inside.

"You two are sitting with me," he smirks, pulling them along.

Their footsteps echo in the seemingly empty restaurant until they come across a podium where a hostess stood. She greets them and leads them through a set of doors. They gasp and point at the many sets of fish tanks as they go, the reflection of the water bouncing off their faces.

"Right through here please," the hostess says in Korean, leading them into a private room.

"Oh wow," Luna blurts, impressed with the massive underwater room.