𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"Hi!" Giving a cheerful greeting to each person that waved back at him with a bright smile his white tennis skirt moving as he made his way to his locker his hands barely showing by the sweater paws covering half of them "minie!" With a wide boxy grin came the brunette everyone knew to be his best friend "hi tae" hugging each other before pulling away so the shorter could pull out his books "how was your weekend?" His smile turning to a small pout "it was boring because you canceled on me" closing his locker to face his also pouting best friend and linking their arms starting to walk to their classroom.

"I know, sorry" the shorters smile widening as he shook his head "it's fine, I know you where busy" giving a small pat to the brunettes shoulder "still I really wanted to go out with you" his pout not leaving by now giving puppy eyes to the blonde boy "it's all fault of my brother" rolling his eyes making the blonde laugh "joonie asked you to cover for him didn't he?" Getting an instant nod from the younger making him giggle before they stepped into the student filled room "he keeps on sneaking out almost every night and i have to cover for him so our parents won't find out!"

His whining making the shorters smile even bigger his eyes turning into crescent moons "let him be, that's the power of love" Teasingly nudging his best friends side "love my ass, mom is already getting suspicious and I have lost time of my beauty sleep" Loudly laughing while taking his seat "Namjoon is going to be on debt with me" taking the seat beside the still laughing blonde "i'm sure he will"

Chatting for a while more before their teacher stepped in to start the class.

"And as you can see ther-" mid way on the beginning of the class and the teacher got interrupted by the door being harshly opened "Mr.Jeon" greeting with a glare the black haired boy who gave her a sheepish smile "sorry, i didn't hear my alarm" rolling her eyes at the boy and letting him in, small chuckles heard as his eyes roamed the room locking with his honey ones "hi" mouthing the greeting getting a small smile from the blonde before they both looked back at their teacher.

Soon their first break came and both best friends where already taking their seats on their usual table "oh! I know" with excitement the brunette looked at the blonde across him "we could go to that new Karaoke that just opened" humming as he was chewing his food "the one by Viant restaurant?" A nod from taehyung "okay, who else would go with us?" Both boys already planning their Friday night "i'm not sure who" his lips naturally making a pout as he ate "maybe namjoon?" His friend quickly shaking his head in disagreement making a small laugh leave jimins lips "why not?"

"To begin with he will say no and two he will be with that guy he is been sneaking to see" rolling his eyes "and to begin with we can finally know who these person is and you won't have to cover for him plus you can stay at my place" his words convincing right away the brunette "fine" his smile widening getting a boxy grin from his friend "look whose coming" Muttering his words making jimin eyes move to where his friend had gestured to find the boy that had arrived late to class walking his way.