𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"They say it will be great since someone new will be planning the festival" taehyung spoke over the phone getting a hum from his best friend on the other side of the line "we should go then, they changed the game right?" Jimin said taking a bite of the cereal bar he had in hand "no I think they left the same one, we are absolutely gonna go minie" the blonde giggled nodding even if the other couldn't see him "I think my mom will go with seokjin" taehyung teasingly 'oh'ed "he has been spending a little too much time at your house hasn't he?" Jimin rolled his eyes with a small smile "he has, he will actually help at the festival so ofcours mom will help to be with him" taehyung made a fake gagging sound "I love auntie but can she keep it a notch down I don't need my single ass seeing all those couples" the blonde laughed used but never bored from his best friends dislike for couples "tete why won't you just go with namjoons friend? the poor boy has been begging you to go on a date" taehyung snorted very loudly letting jimin know the answer that he would receive "I don't do relationships because I'm too much-"

"Of a queen, no one can handle me" jimin completed taehyungs words knowing them all too well "i won't beg you" the blonde sighed "I wished I could go with jungkook to the festival"

"Min it has been almost two weeks" the older pressed his lips in a thin line "I know, but he will come around sooner than later" still confident, he threw away the paper of the cereal bar "anyway I have homework to do so we will talk later tete" the younger hummed and after bidding their goodbyes they hanged up.

Jimin sighed stretching his arms above his head before standing up from the spinning chair to go downstairs and fetch a water bottle, when he was heading back to his room there was a knock that made him get back down from the first step and head over to the front door "who is it?" He asked moving a little the curtain from one of the two small windows either sides of the door to find jungkook standing in front of the door "jimin? It's me, i- I want us to talk" the blonde pulled back from the door slightly hesitant "please I want to explain" he took a deep breath and finally opened the door, jungkooks brown doe eyes stared at him with a small twinkling in them as he hadn't been sure if he would be able to talk with the cheerleader today, they stayed silent just jimin moving to the side inviting the taller to step in before closing the door "Let's talk in my room, my mom will be back in a little while" jungkook simply followed the shorter up the stairs and into his room "you can seat if you want" gesturing at the chair by his desk while he sat on his own bed "jimin I first want to say that I am really sorry, I shouldn't have reacted that way you where only trying to care for me and I didn't let you, I am also sorry for shouting at you and telling you to not try and fix my life, you mean a lot to me jimin"

"Why did you reacted that way?" Jungkooks head fell down before he looked back up with glistening eyes "I guess, i have always been the one to fix what happens in my family, before it was just mom, me and dad so I was always in the middle, you know why my mom passed away but I never really told anyone we had a lot of debts because of my dad so in the end I kept everything in me, all my thoughts and emotions so when you tried helping I kinda felt overwhelmed and like I shouldn't let you help me specially when you mean so much to me, I couldn't just put that burden in you" eyes moving back to stare at the wooden floor in almost shame which made jimins heart feel a tug "you are stupid" his head shot up in surprise "Why would you be so selfish to keep all of these to yourself so you won't bother me as you say, jungkook we have been friends for more than four years! And you have always helped me out with my family stuff and even when bora treated me badly when I was still just a cheerleader" the black haired felt his heart beat like crazy "I don't want to help you out of pity but because I care! More than you think jungkook" jimin stood up leaning over and placing both hands against the chairs arms where jungkook sat "I love you so much I don't care if you try and push me away I will always be there, yes it hurt what you said but I knew you had your reasons so I waited for you"