ℍ𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"Oh I'm gonna cry, yeah I'm so gonna cry" y/n's voice quivered smokey eyes watery as she fanned her eyes with her hand not wanting to ruin her make up at all "stop being so dramatic mom!" Jimin whined while seokjin hugged him from the side "how can I if you look so gorgeous?! Aw my baby is going to prom!" She cried out whike her boyfriend smiled and chuckled before turning to the blonde "did you liked it? Because if I'm honest we both choosed one that fits you beautifully" he complimented making the blonde avoid him too "I like it a lot so thanks, but stop saying those things you sound like mom" rolling his eyes at the older man who walked away to now comfort his girlfriend whike Jimin turned to look at himself on the mirror, these wasn't his first option but after he obliged to his mom's wish and went shopping with her and seokjin, he had a change of mind even if he felt a little insecure.

Though he begged seokjin to not buy the expensive attire, he was very happy with how the dress ended up looking on him, the chosen dress was of white silk and off shouldered with a slit that went from his left thigh and crossed over the other leg and all the way down the best part is that it fitted his figure perfectly, on his feet he was wearing a pair of simple white stilettos that ofcourse jimin had insisted on buying for the blonde, his make up matched his dress as his eyes had gold glitter on the top and bottom of his eyes as well a bold eyeliner that made a wing shape, his lashed bolder by the ones on top of his real ones "let me take his picture" y/n quickly took her phone and photographed her son as much as the boy would let him.

"Oh that's tae!" Jimin smiled at the sound of the door bell quickly leaving his devastated mother in the arms of her boyfriend while he recived arms open his best friend "minie! You look so pretty oh my god" they hugged until the blonde leaned back to appreciate the youngers fit, he was wearing a dark brown silk dress and that had  a slit that went from his hip to the bottom in a straight line from his left side, he also was wearing a corset with different pieces of art printed in it, the corset hugged above his waist and below his chest being the pice that astounded the most. On his feet ground nude heels.

"Tete you look... wow I can't wait for Hoseok to see you, you will leave him speechless" Hugging once more hus friend, somehow the two brothers had managed to have their boyfriends accepted into their graduation party "jimin do you have your bag ready?" Jin asked and got nod from the blonde "it's the one on my bed" jin nodded and went back inside the room to fetch the bag, their prom would be in a hotel ballroom and they would be able to spend the night there as well the next day thanks to the school and all parents that collaborated. Not long after they all got in Seokjin's car who would be driving them to the event place, when they arrived they gave their things to one of the workers who took them up to their bedrooms "you two have fun but not too much" the blondes mom smiled wide pulling the two friends into a bone crushing hug "have fun!" Jin smiled at the two waving goodbye at them before leaving with y/n "here we go" they held each other's hand turning around to make their way in but freezing on the spot, jungkook, jiwoo and Hoseok standing in front of them.