𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕠𝕗 𝕦𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

[Don't play it yet]

As the time went on and the time for them to go back home arrived jimin did not fail to notice how his mom grew nervous, her finger constantly tapping the steering wheel and her eyes looking all around as if someone was following them, the blonde knew his mother too well to not be guessing she was hiding something from him "so mom... how was work today?" Breaking the silence once again not failing to notice how she seemed slightly bothered by the chosen topic "ol' same you know, paperwork, paperwork, houses and more houses"

Jimin hummed squinting his eyes at the parent behind the steering wheel "okay speak to me Park y/n" Folding his arms reciving a nervous chuckle from the woman "what are you talking about? I'm just driving us home after spending some time together, no biggie" jimin loudly gasped "you never say 'biggie' unless you are hiding something!!" She sighed pulling up to the driveway jimins eyes quickly moving to the black BMW parked there as well "come on angel" she hurried to turn off the engine and step out of the car followed by her son.

A tall handsome man dressed in a cream button up and ripped jeans along a long brown raincoat jacket stepped out of the black car making sure to lock it before walking closer to the pair "hi" he greeted offering a small smile clearly nervous "hi seokjin" y/n greeted back signaling for him to follow them inside the house while her blonde son remained confused "mom what's going on?" He whispered to her as soon as he stepped in the tall man right away following "Angel..."

Walking right next to the broad shouldered man "...these is seokjin, I wanted him to meet you, because he is my boyfriend" the blondes eyes going as wide as a plate "bo-boyfriend?"

There was a very long silence after the news, they all sat together on the living room the blondes mom seating next to him while seokjin sat on another couch by himself "Jimin? Are you... mad?" In a worried tone she asked jimin quickly shaking his head "no, oh my God mom! I could never be mad by you getting a boyfriend, that's- like the least thing I would feel I'm just-... surprised" falling silent for a few more seconds turning his body to fully face the older woman "mom I'm happy, it's been very long since the last time I saw you with someone and I guess, that if you are presenting us is because you see yourself lasting together with him?" She nodded with a widening smile "so um, seokjin right?" Now giving his attention to the chocolate haired man "yes, it's great to finally meet you jimin, your mother has told me plenty of you" smiling at the blonde who returned the gesture.

"May I ask, if you also see a future for yourself with my mother? You know, it's always been just the two of us so I wanna make sure she is also been taken care of" jin gave a long glance to y/n with such care in his eyes before turning back to the womans son "I do see our relationship lasting plenty, and I do wish to take care not only of her but of you as well if you give me a chance" jimin looked between the two of them "I would be more than glad to get to know you more, and let you be part of our family"