𝔻𝕠𝕥𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

••❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

For the sixth time a long sigh was heard from next him yet the dark brown haired male did not payed attention to the younger, and so another sigh was heard making the older roll his eyes and shift on his seat still holding his book in one hand "joonie" taehyung whined hands holding his face as he leaned behind the couch closer to his brother who finally lowered his book "what tae? What's so important you won't stop sighing and won't let me read?" Taehyung smiled with a soft chuckle "well now that you almost exposed jungkook, I was thinking, from brother to brother, from bestfriend to bestfriend we could you know.... help jimin and jungkook out, give them a small push" shrugging getting a loud laugh from his brother, taehyung straightened up and walked around the couch to take the seat next to the older.

"Okay I'm listening"

The blonde hummed while skipping down the stairs of his home "don't go fast or you will hurt yourself again angel" jimins mom warned from the living room "I won't mom!" He chuckled entering the kitchen and opening the fridge to pull out a canned drink to then start making his way upstairs just as his phone started to ring from inside his hoodie's  pocket "hello?"

"Hey jimin" the sound of namjoons voice coming through the other side of the line "oh hi joon, what's up?" Jimin entered his room leaving barely closed his door "I wanted to see if you could help me with something" jimin hummed turning on the lights of his room as the sun started to lower even more "well last time you chose that outfit for yoongi and I wanted to give him something since our anniversary is coming up" jimin smiled seating on his desk chair "that's sweet of you, how long?"

"Uh two months" jimin gave a breathy chuckle "i will help you but I don't really know how" softly swaying on his desk chair "how about these, tell me something you would like to get" jimin gave a thoughtful hum "oh! I have always wanted to get one of those belly chains I think they are very pretty, um or maybe a new set of ring's but... if it where a gift from someone special" an unconscious smile taking over his lips "maybe something meaningful, like a chamber bracelet or necklace, something I can always have with me" there was a long silence between the two people while taehyung, who was silently listening to the blonde on speaker took notes of what was said.

"That's good enough, thanks jimin!" Not able to even say goodbye back before the brunette hanged up.

The feeling of his phone on his sweater caught the black haireds attention as he pulled out the device to notice the in coming call "hi taehyung" greeting the brunette "hey kook, so I wanted to ask something" jungkook hummed continuing to walk down the street "so there's these guy's birthday coming up and I um might have a... crush on him? Yeah- I do have a crush on him" jungkook frowned but laughed it off "okay what I can I help you with?"