𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

San Valentines day, a time for people to show their affection towards significant others whether there where romantic feelings involved or where simply someone they cared dearly for. But instead of jungkook being giddy for the day ahead, he was freaking out.

The weekend had gone by in the blink of an eye after he along the others helped Hoseok move his things into his new apartment and organize some other things, but today in the most special moment for him and his boyfriend he had gotten a sudden call from the bakery where he had signed them both for a class so they could make chocolates together, apparently someone had forgotten to turn off one of the ovens and the place was caught on a fire that despite being controlled right away made the owner cancel the class, so now he had to find something else for them to do before he took jimin to the second location "knock knock, can I come in?" Jungkooks dad called from the slightly opened door with a tight worried smile over his son who furiously tapped on his computer "yeah hi" not looking at the man who stood behind his chair "looking for a new place?" He hummed going through different pages leaving a huge amount of tabs open before he was pulled away by the man "dad I can't right now i need to find a new place" he groaned being turned around while still being on his chair "I know that's why I am here, listen, do you remember Mrs.Hak our old neighbor from the other house?" Jungkook nodded completely confused "I recently bumped into her and she told me about these small business of her"

"Dad- dad I can't listen stories right now sorry" the older Chuckled shaking his head lightly "okay I will go to the point, she is having a class today, maybe I could tell her if she can squeeze you two in" jungkooks eyes widened "her business is not that popular so I bet she will have a space, i'm going to help there so maybe consider it" his son was completely interested, mostly being his best option "okay, can you call her right now?"

"Angel it will be fine just relax" y/n spoke from the bed while laying there afraid her son might burn a hole through the wooden floor "but what if he ends up canceling- or something happens! Oh god no mom" she chuckled seating up and reaching for his hand to finally make him stop pacing back and forth "sweetheart, jungkook is more than in love with you, he could never miss on these date well yes he might be a little late already but it must be the nerves, otherwise I will hunt him down I still haven't forgotten last time" 'right the condoms' he thought while looking at the camera, jimin sighed and nodded "I guess, i'm also really nervous I just hope today goes well" she stood up and guided him to the mirror "angel you bought these new pair of dress pants, got out of that box your heel boots, placed on your favorite red cardigan which you barely use and also your newest white shirt, you curled your hair and did your makeup... stop Frowning and being nervous you look beautiful and we had your date planned detail by detail that even seokjin made the food himself, everything will go better than what you already think" smiling at her son through the long mirror "okay, thank you mom, you are going out with seokjin right?" Smiling wide at her "ofcourse I am, oh, and don't wait for me I'm staying at his place" she smiled flipping her hair, jimin could really see the good change jin had done to her, she currently was wearing a long dress that hitted the floor when she wasn't wearing her heels, the dress was a strapless pink black mesh overlay beaded gown that fitted her perfectly, seokjin had picked it out specially for y/n plus the black stilettos he sent with the dress "you look beautiful mom, can't belive you have found the right one" her smokey eyes showing her content "I really think I have" the bell finally resonated making them both hurry down the stairs to open the door.