𝔼𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

When they pulled away the two wore silly smiles until the black haired grew flustered "sorry if I don't kiss well" jimin slightly gulped but shook his head "you kiss great" the words making the two of them blush "jungkook, was these... your first kiss?" The taller turned as red as a tomato trying to not look into jimins eyes as he felt a little embarrassed "y-yeah" scratching the back of his neck "oh, well I'm happy I was your first kiss" smiling at the taller before he realized "wait, I wasn't your first kiss?" Jimin shook his head "who was it?!" Slightly jealous yet confused, jimin blinked twice with his head Tilted to the side "tae, we where each other's first kiss" staring dumbfounded at jungkook who sighed not as surprised as he thought he would be "at least it wasn't namjoon" mumbling to himself but being audible enough for jimin who chuckled.

"Oh look, it stopped raining" jimin fixed his hold on the pink bunny and looked at the wet floor and now clear sky "we should go, I don't want you getting sick" jimin internally cooed but simply nodded watching jungkook take his coat "I would give it to you but it's still wet"

"It's alright" sneaking his hand to grab jungkooks and interlocking their fingers Starting to walk next to each other. They continued walking in silence with a small comments here and there until they arrived to the front door of jimins house "do you maybe, want to stay over? I means it's already late and your jacket is wet" the blonde spoke unlocking the door "don't worry I will just go back home" wearing and idiotic smile completely in love with the younger being worried over him "fine, hang on" running inside the house after letting go of jungkooks hand to rush into his home "hey honey" his mother's greeting going unnoticed by the blonde who ran into his room and took the first sweater he could find "you waited" huffing a breath and smiling "here" giving the older his purple sweater making jungkook smile wider "I don't think it will fit me, but thank you" softly chuckling reciving the purple sweater "can we um... go out tomorrow?" jungkook looked up to find jimin shying behind the door as he spoke "as in a date?" Giving him a cheeky smile "if you don't want to it's also fine I just wanted for us to spend a little more together now we are a couple" quickly speaking making jungkooks heart skip a beat "baby chick slow down" laughing lightly "I do want to go an a date tomorrow, boyfriend" smiling wider as he saw jimin blush a deeper red.

"Bo-boyfriend" Repeating jungkooks words "you don't like it? Mm how about baby? Darling? Sweetheart?" Jimin squealed shutting close the door before re opening it the whole action making jungkook laugh "stop that" stomping his feet "but let's go out tomorrow, on a date" the black haired nodded and placed on the sweater "oh it actually fits" looking from the sweater up to the blonde "good, now leave before it gets more late" the older nodded "alright baby chick, see you tomorrow" he took a step back just as jimin hurried and tip toed to steal a kiss from the older "good night bunny" smiling at him finally closing the door leaving out a wide smiling jungkook who slowly started to walk away.