ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"Jungkook stop it!" Jimin stomped his feet finally getting away from the olders hold who only kept tickling him and kissing his neck, the blonde pouted and made his way to the table in which jiwoo sat, the boy offered the angry blonde a strawberry and he took it with his mouth from his fingers, arm folded as he kept on glaring at jungkooks back "dude you are so whipped for him" namjoon said with yoongi seating between his legs, the brown haired seating on top of the wooden table "I do love him a lot" taehyung smiled fondly "i'm really glad things worked out and now you two are better than ever" the black haired pressed a hand to his chest at the heartfelt and difficult words to get from the younger.

"I guess you guys are going to prom together?" Taehyung spoke again and the black haired nodded "I still want to ask him" namjoon smiled and agreed "I will take you" words meant for yoongi who chuckled, body and head covered by a fluffy towel thanks to namjoon "you know I can't enter your school right?" Namjoon whined wanting to take his boyfriend to the dance prom no matter what "what about you tae? Got a date already?" Hoseok staring intently at the brunette who thought for a while "nah I don't think so, I will only tease jiwoo while he cries over jimin" getting a nudge from his brother "stop being mean to him he is a nice guy" the younger rolling his eyes "ofcourse I'm kidding, for the crying part at least" Muttering the last part under his breath but namjoon still managing to catch it.

After a while more they all decided to finally go back home, these time Hoseok going with them in jiwoo's car "so you fixed it up?" Hoseok asked the black haired behind the steering wheel "yup, she was all badly so when my dad got her I fixed her right up" soothing a hand against the door referring to his car, the couple in the back completely ignored the other two as they held hands giving each other subtle looks that ended up being noticed by each other, jungkooks thumb rubbing circles to the top of the youngers small hand before raising it to his lips and giving it a small kiss.

When they arrived Hoseok decided to just grab his car and head back to his hotel for a shower and small rest before joining jimin and his aunt for dinner, the couple making their way into jimins room still not letting go of each other's hands until jimin urged jungkook to take a shower before him.

"Are you asleep?" Jimin asked rubbing the towel on his hair "no I am not" opening his eyes to find the blonde crawling into the bed legs swinging over to cradle the olders lap before leaning down to cuddle "but I do am tired" jungkooks hands rubbing up and down the blondes bare legs that where exposed by the green hoodie -that once belonged to jungkook- that riled up his legs at the movement "do you want to stay over?" Hands resting next to the olders head to hold himself up "I don't know baby, we have been going between houses a lot, maybe we should just move in together" jungkook joked getting a soft grin from the younger "maybe after we graduate? So probably soon" smiling back down, jungkook sighed seating up with jimin still on his lap "should we just sleep for a little while?" Jimin hummed leaning down gazing at his boyfriends lips "maybe, it's an option" lips finding the others as they moved in a slow almost sloppy kiss, jimins hands holding onto the olders shoulders while jungkooks hands kept on traveling further into the exposed skin of the younger, a small whimper leaving his plump lips at the unknown sensation on the bottom of his belly, suddenly jungkook was feeling how jimin got a little tense making him soothingly hold the side of his face to pull him back, the other hand holding his hip "jimin... we really don't have to take things to another level" lovingly staring into his honey eyes "I can feel you are almost forcing yourself"