𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jimin was nervously looking around the parking lot, his mother's hand on his shoulder bringing him back to reality "I will leave now okay?" The blonde nodded hugging back the slightly shorter woman "he will appear stop worrying" jimin smiled and pulled back waving goodbye at her before Hoseok finished saying his goodbyes at taehyung to pull his cousin into a hug "we will make sure to watch the competition" he felt the younger nod "make sure to not skip any meals" the blonde chuckled the two pulling back "i will be gone for three days so don't worry so much" Hoseok and gave a soft smile before walking towards his aunt's car "I will get in already" taehyung said and got inside the yellow bus while the blonde and some other people stayed out.

"Jimin!!" The named blonde widened his eyes as his smile grew, wrapping his arms around the black haired who hugged him tightly "you are here" jimin mumbled close to the olders ear who held him tighter "I am baby chick I was just held back for a little" the blonde pushed him back smacking his arm "i really thought you wouldn't come say goodbye!" Angrily looking at the bunny smiling man "how could I? I won't see you for three days" Pulling closer the blonde "I will really miss you, but as soon as you are back we are spending time together" jimin huffed out a breath but nodded "stop, you don't want to leave while being mad at me, do you?"

"Give me a kiss and I will forgive you" happily jungkook leaned down his hands holding softly the back of the shorters neck while he pressed their lips together, eyes falling close while jimins stayed half open appreciating the olders relaxed face before he separated their lips and smiled down at him "I love you"

"I love you too, promise to pick me up when I get back" raising his pinky, right away wrapped with jungkooks "I promise now get on or they will leave you" jimin pouted but did as told, he was accompanied to the bus door by his boyfriend and then got on. The black haired prepared to leave but was stopped when another body collapsed against his, he was quick to maintain himself up while wrapping and arm around the blondes waist "I will call you tonight" he hummed smiling wider as he held for a few more seconds the younger.

Jimin pulled back and entered the bus taking the seat next to the window so he could wave at jungkook who smiled and returned the wave. Taehyung glanced at the waving couple until they couldn't see each other anymore "so what did you tell Hoseok? he said that when I got back we should talk, he sounded serious" wrapping an arm around the olders shoulders "Mm I don't know, maybe I gave him a little push, you know?" Shrugging with a small smile "what did you do Park Jimin?"

"Nothing!" Falling silent the sound of the rest of the team's voices fading as background noise "well maybe I did"

"Jimin!!" His best friend whined sure of what the other might have told Hoseok.