𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕒𝕪𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

They where still sleeping, the couple tangled in each other's arms, jimins back pressed against jungkooks chest the olders arm underneath the youngers head still keeping him close, his free hand holding one of jimins smaller ones while their hair was all over the pillows.

"Jimin sweetheart get up already so you can leave with extra time" the blonde heaved out a long sigh at being woken up, he turned over in the arms holding him close underneath the covers his own arms sliding around the olders waist who gave a hum to let jimin know he was awake "how are you feeling? Does anything hurt?" His raspy deep voice called with still closed eyes the blonde shook his head "I feel fine, but I don't want to get up, I want to sleep more" jungkook gave a breathy smile his eyes fluttering open to find the youngers face buried in his chest "we need to get up sadly enough, I would suggest to skip but we can't" jimin groaned at his good kid mindset "maybe i should tell taehyung to drag me out of school, he wouldn't care"

"You are right he would be overly excited to do so" doing random figures on jimins lower back "you should take the initiative and get up first" jungkook chuckled and sat up clearing his throat "you still have some of my clothes here right?" Jimin nodded pointing at a chest drawer, jungkook got up making jimin whine and make grabby hands at the older "forget it just cuddle me more" missing the warmth of the black haired who only leaned down and pressed a kiss to the blondes cheek "sorry baby chick but we should really get ready" jimin sighed finally opening his eyes and seating up "Mm I think I will enjoy my view first" giving a cheeky grin at the black haired searching for clothes while only wearing his black boxers "getting bold aren't we?" He smirked at jimin who softly giggled and got up as well and made his way to his closet right away pulling his outfit for the day "I love you" jungkook mumbled closed to jimins neck after wrapping his arms from behind the youngers waist "I love you too Bunny" getting a small kiss to the back of his nape.

Afterwards jungkook was fully dressed in a pair of black loose sweatpants on top a dark blue sweater, jimin's clothes where almost no different as he wore black sweatpants and a blue top with short sleeves along an oversized black zip up sweater, the couple wearing matching white sneakers with small stains of soft and dark blue paint "good morning mom" jimin greeted the woman who turned off the stove and looked up to have her smile change into an expression of confusion "jungkook, I didn't know you had stayed over" jimin nervously chewed on a strawberry giving a small greeting to seokjin who cooked pancakes while jungkook fidgeted nervously "yeah I um came to check up on jimin, I didn't want to wake you up Ms.Park" she narrowed her eyes longer before smiling "oh aren't you so sweet, go on take a seat we are almost finished" the black haired sighed in relief and took a seat along jimin on the table Hoseok appearing by the doorway with his hair sticking into different directions, he had clearly just woken up "morning" his groggy voice spoke as he took the seat in front of jimin "hi min, Hi jungkook" tired eyes growing wide "jungkook? When did you arrive?" Sleep starting to wash off of him "he slept over!" Y/n said placing down a plate full of pancakes while Hoseok glanced at the couple avoiding his gaze.