𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤 & 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"You won't practice today right?" Jungkook spoke as they approached the entrance of the school "my ankle feels better but just in case I won't, i will only supervise" softly smiling his blonde locks slightly covering his eyes "good to know, either way i wouldn't have let you practice" out of habit jungkook patted twice the shorters head who let out a small chuckle "none of us would let you practice min, your health comes first" taehyung added offering a smile to the blonde which turned mischievous as he looked at jungkook "you know, me, namjoon, jungkook, the team... Jiwoo" jungkook rolled his eyes for the fourth time during their walk towards the school, they pushed open the doors all three together walking down the busy hall "thank you both but I'm really fine" they came to a stop in front of jimins and taehyungs lockers "let yourself be pampered min, we wanna take care of you" taehyung scolded wrapping his arm around jimins shoulders and giving him a side hug "I will be fine tae, besides i share most classes with all of you" Playfully rolling his eyes and taking a hold of his books "see you later then" he waved at both of his friends before walking off with two girls of the cheerleaders team with whom he shared his first class.

"Say what, do you want to be my eyes and ears?" Taehyung smirked "know I'm a very picky person so i won't agree so easily, my brother is your best friend, try to find out yourself big guy" nudging the taller and walking off. Jungkook left behind staring at the brunette who disappeared in the crowd while letting out a sigh and heading to his own first class.

Not long after the class was dismissed and the black haired hurried out of the classroom, eyes wondering all over the place until he spotted the familiar dimpled man he called his best friend "Joon!" Named man looked up stopping whatever he was saying to the girl in front of him "jungkook, I will let you know later bye" waving at the girl who nodded and left namjoon making his way to the black haired "hey what's up?" They greeted each other starting to walk side by side "can I ask something?" The younger asked reciving a small hum from the taller "what can I do to get help from taehyung? He said he would want something in return if I wanted his help" namjoon loudly laughed at these.

"What did he tell you?" Looking at the slightly shorter boy while wearing a wide dimpled smile, almost shyly jungkook rubbed the back of his head "well he um- he said jimin told him something about Jiwoo" namjoon was barely able to catch what his friend said due to his low tone and the loud hall "he did?" Thinking it over briefly he as well one of the few that new the truth, ofcourse from his brother. "I don't think he did at all, you know taehyung has a big mouth when it comes to rumors" jungkook nodded "anyway, try bribing him with food, specially something sweet" patting his friends shoulder as they entered the classroom "if that doesn't work then try saving money for a Gucci Bag" chuckling at himself and going to his seat leaving the younger by the classrooms door deep in thought.