𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

His face was thrown abruptly to the side a stinging pain slowly spreading across his right cheek due to the force jiwoo had used to punch him "what the fuck?!" The older shouted Clearly angry and jungkook knew well why he was angry, jiwoo took him by the collar both hands holding tightly the fabric "you screwed up real bad jungkook!! What the hell where you thinking?!" Jungkook just stared blankly not wanting to fight back because, he knew what he did was incredibly wrong "I told you i would back off because I know he likes you! But these- i gave you a chance and what I said I meant it" pushing back the younger making him fall to the ground and jungkook simply took it "I hope you are happy with yourself, happy you made him cry for hours" after jiwoo left jungkook stood up from the floor brushing off the dirt off his jeans and sighing, he knew he did wrong.

Jiwoo left the back of the locker room and made his way to jimin who happily waved at him now wearing his previous clothes and not his cheerleader uniform "woonie where are we going?" He asked as soon as they started walking "Hm I don't know what would you like us to do?" Looking at the younger with a soft smile "jimin, can we please talk?" they stopped walking turning around to find jungkook "what happe-" jimin mumbled with furrowed eyes at the sight of a new bruise on jungkooks face but he halted on his steps as jiwoo protectively stood in front of him "please jimin I want us to fix these" the black haired pleaded with his eyes and took a step closer "we are actually busy Jeon so leave it" guiding jimin out of the field while the blonde spared a small sad look at the black haired captain.

They got inside the olders car and started to drive away "how about we see a movie? I know a great place" jiwoo spoke with a soft smile and jimin agreed, after a while of driving they came to short stop where jiwoo bought two tickets and continued driving "woah is these a car theater?"

Jimin amazed ask and jiwoo nodded "I come here a lot and since it's already 4 p.m we can just chill with a movie"  the orange darkening sky was appealing but jimin was unsure "I will park here" the black haired turned off the engine of the car and sat back the big screen showing a signal that the movie would start shortly, his eyes moved to look at the blonde next to him noticing his long silence and indeed jimin was spacing out with a gloomy look in his eyes so jiwoo guessed the younger must be thinking about jungkook. That's when he realized that a movie was the worst decision for jimin, being in complete silence where they could barely interact was bad idea because in what jimin would focus was on his still boyfriend.

"You know what, I know a better place" jiwoo started the car startling jimin "what? Aren't we watching the movie? Where are we going?" Jimin kept on questioning the older while he pulled out of his spot and left the car theater and made his way to a long building "the arcade?" Jimin asked with a silly smile "yeah now come on I have a lot of fun planned" they both got out of the car and made their way inside the place to have their ears invaded with the sound of futuristic effects and the clinking of the machines, the smell of snacks and feeling of almost sticky floors "come on Let's do laser tag first" dragging the shorter across the place and to the game entrance where they got their plastic vest with a red figure in the center and their black plastic guns before the two of them with a small group of younger kids made their way inside "I think we should-" jiwoo was interrupted by the sound of his vest indicating he had been shot and jimin stared dumbfounded at him while pointing his gun at him "oh sorry what where you saying?" The blonde said.