𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟 𝕌𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jungkook only needed one more point to win and so did Jiwoo as both of their teams had 5 points at the moment and these last game was the decisive.

"C'mon" jimin muttered holding hands with his best friend expecting for the game to start and soon it did, jiwoo had the ball and he was running fast dodging everyone from jungkooks team before he was pushed down from behind, jungkook getting up and smirking down at him.

Once again jiwoos team had the ball but Jungkook wouldn't be going easy on him so he signaled his team what to do before managing to catch the ball, right away speeding off to the left which was jiwoos team side "hurry kook!" Namjoon encouraged as his team made it possible for him to run freely "no!" Jiwoo started to make his way to the younger, but it was too late, cheers roaring as jungkook reached jiwoos side and threw the ball, panting but with a proud smile as he was surrounded by his teammates.

Pulling away as their captain had a huge bunny smile by being the one winning against the new boy "you did it!!" Suddenly jimin jumping on him wrapping him in a hug congratulating him, wrapping his arms around the shorters waist and lifting him up "I did!" Putting him back on his feet his eyes locking with jiwoos who was glaring at him "I thought you played better" a sly smirk on his features as he left jimin to walk to the older "these is not a sport i enjoy that much" shrugging clasping his hands in front of himself "i admit it you play very good just... not against me" getting an eye roll from the cat eyed boy "sure" taking a step closer "but don't think that only because you won today I will lose interest on him" the smirk from jungkook falling and one taking place on jiwoos face as he knew who he meant.

Walking past him and purposely bumping his shoulder with jungkooks making his way to the blond boy "I will see you around doll"

Watching the boy walk back to the changing room before he looked back at his teammates "we will practice again tomorrow so just rest up" waving goodbye at some of them while some others decide to hang around for a bit more "practice tomorrow at the same time!" Now jungkook announced to his team while giving a small glance to the blonde boy and making his way to him "hey um, are you doing something later today?" Shaking his head "nope I was just going to rest enough for tomorrow" the big doe eyed boy scratching the back of his head "want me to walk you home?" Softly smiling "sure"

"Okay I will just go get changed" giggling at the bunny smiling boy giving him a small nod Watching him walk away "so you are making me go back with namjoon huh?" Arms folded as he walked to his best friend "you are brothers" rolling his eyes at him but his gaze falling back to where jungkook had left "fine because at least you will be with jungkook" teasing the shorter while wrapping him in a hug and laughing since jimin started pouting.