ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕠𝕟

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

These time it was jungkook who carried jimin out of the nursery and back to the field where he had left his bag "is everything there?" Jimin zipped his bag nodding with a small smile "I will take you home" Jiwoo spoke the blonde opening his mouth to speak but interrupted by jungkook "he asked me to take him home early these morning" and they where back. Jimin thought they would stop fighting every chance they had because of how they where acting back in the nursery and when jimin got hurt but guess he was wrong "I will take him you don't have a car, he can't walk" jungkook straightened up and now before he could speak jimin interrupted him "how about woonie gives us a ride to my house and you can help me there bun?" They glared at each other and then agreed.

"I will go change then"  jiwoo spoke getting a hum from jimin before going to the changing rooms, jungkook sat beside the blonde the both of them falling silent for a moment "if tomorrow you can't walk well you should call me okay? I can borrow my dad's car" jimin smiled nodding softly "I will do so, but the nurse said that tomorrow I would be better" jimins eyes drifted to his wounded ankle silence between them once again, jungkooks brown orbs trailing every little detail of the blondes side before jiwoo was joining them once again.

Jungkook knelt down and jimin got on his back jiwoo taking all three of their bags before leading them to where his car was parked, when jungkook saw the red car he could feel his jaw drop and eyes widen "you have a Ford Mustang?" Looking in amazement the car "yeah" jimin softly chuckled Looking at the slightly confused man "jungkookie likes classic cars a lot" Jiwoo looked with raised brows at the younger black haired boy who softly smiled "yeah... I have always wanted a Shelby cobra and from there I learnt more about these type of cars" jiwoo opened the door moving the seat so jungkook could help jimin into the backseat "I can relate, since I was a kid I wanted a corvette" when jimin was securely in his seat jiwoo leaned over and left their bags on the seat beside before straightening the co-pilot seat so jungkook could seat followed by jiwoo who went to the driver's side.

Jiwoo started the car pulling into the street and starting to drive to the blondes house "you know..." Jiwoo spoke breaking the excited football captain out of his trance as he looked all over the inside of the car "...my dad owns a machinery he helped me fix these car, if you want you can stop by some time" shrugging wanting to keep his face of hatred towards jungkook who smirked at the obvious but agreed "sounds good" a while later the car was filled with jimins voice who sang in the backseat blessing both black haireds ears before they came to a stop in front of jimins house "thanks for driving us woonie!" The blonde smiled wide getting help from named boy to get on jungkooks back "it's nothing doll, just make sure to rest" jimin nodded jungkook stepped aside as jiwoo took on his hold the two bags and closed the door "sure you can do it yourself?" Jungkook nodded shifting his hold on jimins leg to take on his grasp both bags "see you then" jiwoo got on his car.