𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jimin had never felt these loved, his mothers love was something completely different, what he felt right now... he couldn't quite place his finger in it but it made his heart skip a beat and his tummy feel funny, the next second he was sniffling trying to keep in bay his threatening tears "please don't cry love..." he simply felt his beloveds hand wipe away the single tear that left his eye, the warmth of his hand engulfing the side of his face "I'm just so happy" he jumped into the others arms that jungkook had to steady himself on the bench so they wouldn't fall "and i do want us to move in together, I would love that so much, I just want you next to me" jungkooks arms wrapped securely around the smaller body against him, taking a deep breath and letting themselves melt into each other's arms. The moment despite of lasting a few minutes felt like forever, just what they wanted.

"I love you" jimin mumbled moving his face from the olders neck to find his soft lips.

Hours later when the shining sun lowered to soft yellow and orange colors the couple drove away from the town, jungkook following his boyfriends instructions until they arrived to the towns lake "is it here?" Jungkook asked stepping out of the car followed by jimin "not quite" the younger smiled taking the black haireds bigger hand into his to lead him into the Woods "my mom told me about these place, she said she would come here often when she was in school" he explained coming to a stop and moving aside to let the older see what he had prepared, there was a shine in jungkooks eyes that not only came from the reflection of the yellow twinkling lights around the white gazebo, he let go of the smaller hand wrapped around his and walked closer to the gazebo, his fingers lightly tracing the edge while his eyes scanned the decorations, on the floor there was a very thin cushion big enough for two people with two fluffy blankets dropped across, there where also two big pillows and smaller ones surrounding the top of the cushion. Then there was a coffee table that was small and low that it could almost touch the ground "wow, I- I'm speechless" jungkook smiled looking over his shoulder at the blonde who joined his side.

"You really liked it?" The older frantically nodded letting himself be guided by the younger to the mattress they where going to use as a seat "what's in there?" Jimin nervously pulled up the cover of the dishes uncovering their dinner "woah did you make these?" Jungkook gave his signature bunny smile and watched the younger shyly nod "I got help from seokjin but I also helped to make most of it" he fidgeted when jungkook reached for a fork and knife cutting into smile slices the well cooked meat "thanks for the food" he smiled and took the small pice into his mouth savoring what his baby chick had prepared for them, he gave a pleasant moan giving the blonde a thumbs up "it's great! Baby you cooked it so well" jimins shoulders fell with a heavy sigh "that's good I wasn't sure if you where going to like it"