𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

His doe eyes remained fixated to his figure on the mirror, the crystal still damp from the vapor of the shower that was now turned off, his face was still healing his wounded lip was now a very dark red the blood no longer coming out while the bruise on his cheek was now a hue of purple, a sigh left his lips head falling down and eyes closing fading away the thoughts of the previous day before he straightened up and adjusted the towel around his waist to finally leave the warm bathroom.

After he changed into a pair of grey thigh long loose shorts with a pairing long sleeved grey shirt he made his way down the stairs and to the kitchen fetching a water bottle and opening it, as his eyes lingered on the kitchens entrance he took a long sip of his water and unconsciously recalled how his dad drowned in alcohol hitted him on the face when he mentioned his mother "son?" Just in que the man appeared and jungkook tried to look away from him "what?" He dryly replied taking another long sip of the cold water "I'm so sorry for what I did to you" he mumbled and jungkook finally moved to fully face him "you already said that, and it doesn't hurt me you did it, but that you won't change because these is just like when mom was still here" he slammed down the plastic bottle "I will go out" he didn't wait for an answer and left the house.

As soon as the bell indicating classes where over sounded, the blonde stormed out of the classroom with his bag already on his shoulder "jimin wait!" Taehyung called after the blonde "can't, see you tomorrow!!" He shouted back running out of the school grounds and making his way to the black haireds home. When ha came to a stop he was breathing heavily due to his running and when he finally composed himself he could feel his nerves growing once again unsure of how could the older possibly react "you can do it jimin" he reassured himself and took a deep breath, he knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds until it was opened.

Jimin was greeted by the sight of jungkooks dad, his eyes red and puffy, he had clearly been crying.

The man sniffled and slightly frowned "jimin? What brings you here?" The named blonde felt almost clueless not sure how to react at all "i- I was looking for jungkook, I wanted to talk to him about- about something" he looked down at his shoes starting to fidgeting with the hem of his sweater "he- he left in the morning I don't know where he is" Mr.Jeon sniffled still holding onto the door as he felt a lump form in his throat at the thought of his young son "oh I um see" taking a step back "wait, why don't you stay? He might be back soon" hesitantly jimin looked up at the older man before agreeing and stepping inside, he took a seat on the living rooms long couch and right after closing the door the elder man followed.

There was a long silence of jimin debating whether he should stay and wait or just leave while Mr.Jeon silently thought of why jimin would be here until he remembered the blonde was jungkooks boyfriend, so he would most likely know about their fight "did he tell you? About yesterday?" Jimins head moved up abruptly to look at the black haired man with very light grey rays "i-" he cleared his throat worriedly looking back down at his hands "I wanted to talk about that with jungkook, he didn't tell me anything but he was beaten up when I saw him. I'm worried, and i'm scared he might never let me help him somehow" words soft making the man on the other side of the couch smile with teary eyes "i'm glad he has you as his boyfriend, you have always been such a great kid, just like your mom she taught you well" heaving out sigh his own eyes falling on the coffee table in front of him "I made those bruises to jungkook, I was drunk I didn't want to, i can't remember at all what where we even talking about I ended up punching my own son" jimin freezed not expecting these, but he still listened even if the small voice on the back of his head told him to leave "I have been a bad parent even before my wife passed away, she went through a lot of trouble and even after that I'm still being such a useless dad to my only child" voice quivering "why?- why do you say that?" In a small voice the blonde spoke.