𝕆𝕟 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

His soft blonde hair sticking everywhere as the soft rays of light peeked through his white curtain, but that wasn't what woke him up, but the buzzing of his phone making him groan in annoyance and reach for the buzzing phone "hello?" His voice groggy "sorry did i woke you up?" Jungkooks voice making him straighten up "no don't worry" letting out a small sigh "I was wondering if you wanted to go eat with me" Staying quiet for a moment "sure it could help for the headache" nodding as he felt a headache starting to build "great, see you then" humming before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Falling back on his soft pillows to then roll off of the warmth of his bed to enter the bathroom.

"What?" He asked over the sound of the running water once he heard a knock on the brown wooden door "i will be back for lunch!" His mom shouted from the other side making him listen intently "I will pick you up, okay?"

"Okay mom, be careful" he heard her hum as her phone started ringing with an incoming call.

After his shower he stepped back into his room and pulled out two outfits, while he stared down at them his phone ringed with a message of the bunny boy he would see these morning.

Bunny 🐰

I will pick you up at your place.
The restaurant isn't so far from there.

He gave a small reply and hurried to get ready picking the second outfit and placing on the pair of high waisted black jeans and a blue button up cardigan "coming!" He shouted hearing his doorbell making him rush to put on his cherry gloss to then rush downstairs and put on his shoes to slam open the door "hi bun" he panted by rushing from his room to the front door "hi baby chick, are you ready to go?" He hummed while taking his purse and stepping out of the house making sure to lock it.

Walking side by side jimin was the one to break the silence as they kept walking "so where is these restaurant?" Briefly looking up at the black haired boy beside him "it's a few blocks away from here" his eyes widening as he halted on his steps and looked down at the blonde "are you tired? Do your feet hurt from walking?" The shorter giggled at the older who stared at him in worry "i'm fine bunny" he reassured and linked his arm with his and pulled him along him to keep on walking, soon they where lead to a table as soon as they had arrived to the restaurant which was barely filled with people, aside from them a family sat by the entrance and a few couples in different tables around the place.

"I like it, it's very... simple" he smiled while looking around the place "I hadn't seen these place before" moving his eyes to lock with the big doe eyed boy "i'm glad you liked it" his own smile appearing before they where handed the menus, after ordering they where left on a small silence "does your head hurt much?" Jungkook asked breaking the slightly awkward glances they where giving each other "no, I took a pill for the headache already" jimin softly smiled "yoongi is very pretty and nice, namjoon is lucky" jungkook nodded with a small smile of his own "right, when did Jiwoo left? I remember that he left at some point but I can't quite remember" his already big eyes slightly widened as he cleared his throat "he... he said he had somewhere else to be" lie "oh okay" jimin nodded and pulled out his phone "see! Tae is so hilarious when drunk" the blonde lightly chuckled showing to the older the video of taehyung dancing on top of the small table.