𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

When jimin woke up the first thing he saw was his still sleeping boyfriend, his black hair had grown plenty the soft locks where all over the pillow and his eyes remained closed, mouth slightly opened.

Jimins finger softly traced the olders bottom lip before he touched the small mole underneath it almost hidden away, the blonde felt his face grow hot as he recalled the previous night, they almost gave themselves fully to one another. The thought made jimins heart flutter, jungkook had been so careful with him after they stopped the black haired making sure to not make the blonde feel sad or any type of guilt for making them stop what they where doing, jimins hand held the olders face his thumb carresing his cheek with such tenderness that made jungkooks face brake into a smile "should I worry you keep touching me all over?" The arm on jimins waist pulled him closer to the olders body the blonde blushing madly with a small pout "why do you say it like that?" Jungkook popped open an eye still smiling wide "it's the truth my boyfriend is touching my lips while I sleep" heaving out a short sigh "maybe you want a kiss?" Closing his eyes "go on, steal a kiss from me I stole plenty from you yesterday" puckering his lips wanting to tease the younger "I won't kiss you" jimin shook his head covering his mouth with his free hand "Mm? Why not? it won't be the first time we kiss" Jungkook re-opened his eyes looking at the blonde next to him "because I haven't washed my teeth and neither have you" the black haired chuckled his other hand playing with the blonde strands of hair from jimin "why does that matter?"

"I don't want to kiss you like these" jimin mumbled while jungkook rolled them over, him resting on his back and the petite blonde on top of him, jimins head rested against his chest while jungkooks hands rubbed his back up and down his fingers moving lightly "then will you give me a lot of kisses after we wash our teeth?" Without thinking jimin nodded making the olders already wide smile grow even more, they fell silent, jungkook doing random figures on jimins back while the other listened to jungkooks heart beat completely enjoying the soft sound while they stayed warm in the others arms. Jungkook was deep in thought with everything had happened in the last few weeks but what mattered to him, is that for now he was with the one he loved, and they where happy.

"Bun can i do your hair later? It looks more pretty now that's long" jungkook hummed continuing to hold the younger close.

An hour later the two woke up again after suddenly falling asleep but these time a little more sleepy, jimin was first out of the bed and brushing his teeth before returning to his room to give jungkook a spare toothbrush he started to keep for whenever he stayed over "morning!" Jimin chimed hugging his mother who smiled back at him "how did you sleep?"

"I slept great, what about you?" Looking at his mom who looked just as happy as him "well that makes it two of us because I had the best date ever! And I hope you used protection at least" jimin felt his jaw drop "mom!! I- we didn't, god why are you like these?" Pushing away the womans arms and seating by the table "what? Is it my fault I want to make sure my son has safe sex?" Jimin groaned placing his head down against the table "we just cuddled and watched a movie, and no you can't just say these things to me in the morning and when our boyfriends are upstairs!" Using his arms to completely hide himself from the grinning mother who took the seat in front of him "fine! I won't bother you about it" falling silent making jimin sigh as he knew y/n was aching to say one more thing "just say it woman"