𝔾𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕆𝕟

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"Hi woonie!" Jimin smiled at the black haired who closed his locker door "hi Doll" jungkook as always rolling his eyes at the nickname he gave to his now boyfriend "how was your valentine's day?"

"It was well, i went out to a restaurant with my parents and then i spent the rest of the day alone on the car movie theater" he smiled while the couple looked at him shocked over how calm he seemed about being alone on San Valentines day "just...that?" He nodded before realizing what he was holding "well since I wasn't able to check my locker afterwards... I got some letters and chocolates" Raising the bunch of love notes and few sweets "wow I didn't know you had a fan club" jungkook spoke before a new person joined them "hello amazing people!"

Taehyung smiled wide with namjoon next to him "why are you so happy?" Jungkook asked at the younger brunette who wrapped his arms around jimin "because he is now dating Hoseok" with an almost irritated voice namjoon answered, being brothers meant they lived under the same roof, so he had already grown tired of his brothers bragging over being Hoseoks boyfriend "wait what?! Really?!" Jimin hugged taehyung jumping in excitement "mhm he asked me out on valentine's day and then asked me to be his boyfriend the next day on a second date" his boxy grin wide as ever "oh my god I'm so happy for you tete" the two hugging each other tightly "I know he finally asked me!!" The two squealing attracting more attention to their small group before controlling themselves.

"We better get going" jimin nodded frantically and kissed his boyfriends cheek to then wave at the other two and leave with taehyung "you better tell me everything!" Was the last they heard jimin say before they disappeared completely into the crowd "so um... we are gonna go now" jungkook awkwardly said starting to leave with namjoon, still not used to these new friendship with jiwoo.

"So how did he ask you?" Jimin smiled wide wanting for his best friend to share the details "well he first took me to his house" jimin loudly gasped Making the brunette roll his eyes "not like that!" Giving the older a playful shove "he made me dinner- well we kind of made it together, then we ate and drank some wine. It was very comfortable just the two of us talking enjoying together" chin on top of his hand while his boxy grin grew wider and wider "oh my god! Then what?!" Clearly happy for the two of them "we then moved to the balcony of his apartment and I don't know if it was because he was a little tipsy but he just... confessed he liked me, said what you told him and I guess I should be thanking you" jimins wide smile matching his "I'm really happy for you two" they fell silent for a moment taehyung speaking again "are we having practice today?" Jimin gave a thoughtful hum not sure if he should tell taehyung his plans or not "I think we should practice today, there's something I want to tell you all"

As soon as he had gathered all the cheerleaders on the field he clasped his hands "hi everyone, I know that with all those rumors spread about me, some of you might see me another way but I want you to know that what I'm about to say is all my decision, it has nothing to do with what happened" he gave a tight smile and taehyung frowned sensing what the blonde captain was about to say "I have decided to quit the cheerleading team completely" murmurs once again didn't fail to grow quickly "since these is the first time something like these happens to our team I will remain captain to help with the training and will lead in the first football game, until then you all can start deciding who you would like to replace me as the cheerleaders captain" they continued mumbling until he called for them once again starting their training.