𝕋𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jungkook ran up to him a wide bunny smile plastered on his face "baby chick" Panting as he arrived in front of the also wide smiling blonde boy "joon told me why he wanted to skip, mind if I join?" Gasping in excitement "no at all" smiling and shaking his head getting a small giggle from the captain before he acknowledged the boy sitting beside the blonde one "Jiwoo, surprising to see you here again" tone harsher and eyes changing from a smile to a glare "I would tell you the same but well..." standing up "you are the captain" stuffing his hands on his pockets "and sadly I might take that name from you, see you around doll" giving a sly smile to the petite boy before walking away completely ignoring jungkooks glare following him.

"Bun won't you go get changed?" With natural pouty lips and doe eyes he looked up at the tanned male who gave a small nod "i will be back in a moment, namjoon must have finished changing already" jimin hummed before ushering the older to go get changed.

Standing up with a small smile namjoon and jungkook where greeted by the blonde boy who was expectantly waiting for them "so why are you going bun?" All three starting to walk side by side "I..." trailing off thinking for an excuse, but ofcourse jimin didn't had to know that "saw a hoodie i really liked" nodding to himself and getting a hum from the blonde "and you joonie? What exactly do you want to get him?" An unconscious smile spreading on the tallest features making both of his dimples pop "i don't really know but I'm sure i want to get him something special"

Smiling fondly at the big man "we will see once we get to the mall" moving to stand in between them and wrapping his small hands on their wrists "now, walk faster" dragging them along him.

Jungkook and namjoon could only stare at the excited blonde boy as he pointed from shop to shop trying to convince the hesitant brunette before he eventually sat on a bench almost giving up along the other two males "we have gone to almost every shop, and you don't like a thing" groaning in frustration before grabbing the eldest from them three by his shirt and fisting it "what do I have to do?!" Shaking the older in desperation while Jungkook only laughed "I have no idea" feeling genuine guilt before the blonde jumped in excitement and pulled out his phone both males on either side of the blonde looking at each other confused to then glance over jimins shoulders to his phone screen.

"You told me he has a very soft fashion so..." clicking on some things to then show both of them a super fluffy looking purple cardigan, the simple image making namjoon take the phone from his owner as he stared at it "these is perfect for him" smile slowly starting to widen "great! I will order it for you and maybe you could get him a necklace that has more meaning for both of you" nodding with a big dimple smile "thank you jimin, really" giving the brunette an eye closed smile "we are friends"