𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕠?

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

The eyes of every student settled on the newly discovered couple "are they together?"

"They look so cute!"

"Finally wow"

"Aw but I like jungkook"

"Tell me about it I have always liked jimin"

"They look so good together"

People continued to murmur while the pair stopped at jungkooks locker after they had gone to jimins "I guess you aren't staying for practice right?" Jimin shook his head "I have to stay, we both do jungkookie, the first football game is coming up and regionals are also near" jungkook whined and pulled out his things to then close the locker "Agh I almost forgot about that, though it won't be actual practice" re attaching his and jimins hands "but at least I get to see you for all those hours" Wriggling his brows at the blonde "nope! I have to practice hard and so do you" giving a firm nod to himself not looking at the black haired "aw why not? At least let me be with you during your breaks" jimin again shook his head approaching jimins classroom for his first period "we need to do great! Now go on to your class" but the black haired didn't let go of the blondes hand "bun let go"

Smiling wide at the younger who playfully rolled his eyes "give me a small kiss" pointing at his cheek and moving his head to the side making jimin giggle "okay" Tilting up his face to press a short kiss to his boyfriends cheek "now go" jungkook nodded slightly blushing and left.

"Jimin!" Taehyung ran up to the blonde taking the seat next to him and pulling him into a quick hug before reaching for his bag "tae you have no idea what happened" the brunette smiled "I wonder but first let me-" starting to pull out the small box "no tae is about me and jungkook" Tilting his head to the side lowering the object and saving it back on his backpack "what do you mean?" Jimin's smile was huge so he was guessing it was something good "he told me he likes me, and asked me to be his boyfriend" taehyungs flew open like plates.

"He- he asked you to be his boyfriend?!" His raised voice attracting the attention of everyone in the classroom "yeah and I said yes! Even though I got confused and asked him if he didn't like jiwoo and he said he didn't like him that way" Taehyungs jaw had dropped not expecting these turn of events "wow Min I'm so happy for you finally you are together!" Jimin pouted leaning back on his seat "why is everyone saying that? Where we so oblivious?" Folding his arms Taehyungs eyes widening even more "tell me everything but just give me a few seconds I need to do something" running out of the classroom to go find his brother.

Luckily, they bumped into each other their eyes wide as ever "what the fuck?!" The said in unison holding onto each other's arms "these didn't go as i planned!" Taehyung said the two stopping from holding each other "I noticed tae! I really did I had already given jungkook the gift until he said jimin is already his boyfriend! I ran out of there" the people still going around the hallway looking at both siblings weirdly "what are we supposed to do now?!" An idea popping in Taehyungs mind.