𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕪?

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

After biding their goodbyes to Seokjin's lawyers the pair made their way out of the school after seokjin insisted for jimin to take the day off from school "you didn't have to do any of these for me" jimin spoke as soon as they where both inside the car "well I wanted to jimin, I have already told you that you are important to me just like you are to your mother, plus, what she did even if it had been to someone else it was something bad the only problem is that she did it to you" lingering hatred in his eyes when he looked over at jimin, his lips pulling up into a smile "thanks again Jin, I don't think things will change completely, I still will look forward for next week" jimin gave an almost tight smile while the older man started the car and pulled out of the schools parking lot "and what about the cheerleaders team? You haven't been that excited for practice" the blonde shrugged his smile smaller "I enjoyed it at the beginning, but what has been going it made me question what I like, then I remembered I will soon graduate and I'm still not sure what i want to study so meanwhile" eyes moving from the window to the man next to him "I think I will quit the team"

Jungkook stared confused at the students that stepped out of the classroom "Oh? Where's jimin?" He spoke to himself before spotting Sasha who as well catched his gaze "jungkook! You are looking for jimin right?" He nodded walking up to you girl "he left earlier to the principals office, someone called seokjin came for him" jungkooks head tilted to the side "is that so?" She nodded "someone said it has to do with bora, neither of them have returned" a lump formed in his throat and he thanked her before running outside the school and pulling out his phone dialing the youngers number, he heard it ring once then twice before the blonde picked up "hello?" He sighed in almost relief "jimin where are you? Sasha told me Seokjin came for you, are you alright? Did something happen?" The black haired quickly spoke making the blonde on the other side of line chuckle "it's kind of a long story but I'm right now on my way home, i'm fine so don't worry so much, I can tell you later okay?" Jungkook hummed "call me if you need anything, I will stop by later today" now jimin hummed back in response "alright bye bye bun, love you" they both smiled even if they couldn't see each other.

"Bye baby chick I will see you after school, I love you too" they hanged up each returning to their own thing "hi kook everything alright?" Namjoon opened the door looking at his black haired friend "yeah just jimin, he was called along bora to the principals office, seokjin was over too" he tilted his head to the side "I guessed so, did he explained anything? Because now people are just talking about it" namjoon explained gesturing at the hall with students "he didn't tell me yet, said he would explain later today" namjoon nodded "maybe we should all visit him" jungkook quickly agreed "it will surely make him happy"

"um jimin?" The blonde looked at the man behind the steering wheel just as he parked in front of the house "I have to warn you" looking at the younger with a sheepish look as he rubbed the back of his neck "your mom was cleaning earlier today and called me, she um-... she found some condoms under your bed" the blondes eyes going wide "sh- she found wh-what?" He would surely question or hit ungkook later when he saw him, whichever came first if his mom wasn't a step forward from him, they both stepped out of the car jimin in almost fear hiding behind the taller broad shouldered man who stepped in first "Jimin" the blonde jumped when his mother's voice came from behind him jumping with a small shout "h-hi mo-mom" he nervously took a step back before he was pushed forward, his mom's arms wrapping around him "how are you feeling angel? Did the meeting go well?" She pulled back smile instantly dropping eyes darkening in anger "who did that?" Hand reaching to move his head to the side signaling at the bruise left on his cheek after bora slapped him "it's already dealt of mom, jins lawyer made sure bora was expelled"