ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jimins smile was as wide as his face would allow him, a day had gone by since Hoseok arrived and after the man found out jin was actually the jin he was thinking off he almost fainted, in the end jin agreed to check his resume and give him a call these weekend.

And now Jungkook was seating on the floor between jimins legs while the blonde sat by the edge of the bed brushing jungkooks hair in half and making him two ponytails, his smile was mostly wide because when the black haired wasn't complaining about the game on his phone he was singing along whatever song played on the olders computer, the music was loud for the room and jimin was in love with the moment "no! move!" Jungkook groaned leaning his head back "what happened now?" Jimin started to do the second ponytail while Jungkook turned back to his phone "someone pushed me to the lava even when I told them I would go first" lips forming a natural pout as he looked down "done!" The blonde clasped his hands together and the older stood up smiling at his reflection "I look good" smiling back at his boyfriend who raised his phone to snap a picture of him "you look cute" the younger smiled back looking down at his phone and then patting at the space on the floor "come on I want to make you a bun now" jungkook nodded enjoying how his blonde boyfriend grew to like to play with his hair, the black haired sat down and felt his hair fall down before it was tied again into a bun jimin right away taking his picture while jungkook complimented himself "jungkook?" The knock and voice of his dad made the named boy quickly pause the music before opening the door "yeah?" Jimin peeked a little waving at the man that smiled and returned the gesture.

"Could we talk?" Jungkook spared jimin a glance the blonde giving a reassuring nod so Jungkook closed the door walking a little a way from the room door "what's up?" Folding his arms "I um wanted to say I got a full time job, it's well payed and the debts I had are all payed off" jungkooks brows raised "really?" The man nodded "and I again want to apologize for what I have done, your mother was more than what I deserved and she gave me you, I will make sure to never make the same mistakes because I can't lose you now that you are my only family" the man looked down "dad, after I fought with jimin I felt like my world crumbled, everyone knows he means everything to me so when I finally was able to make amends with him I took that chance to the fullest and then he told me and try to talk with you" his dad looked back up "I have never hated you, you are my family whether we are or not on good terms you never missed a chance to try and spend time with me, so for that I am thankful"

"Sure. You've made a lot of mistakes but you always show me you will do best and actually do so" Pulling the older man into a hug who broke on tears in utter relief "mom must be happy, you always made her happy" they stayed like that for few minutes and then pulled back "I will go get groceries you stay here with jimin" his son smiled wide at the mention of the blonde still waiting for him in his room "and you know..." the older shrugged "in case you two ever decide to commit in... sexual ways you can always ask me to- to buy you some condoms" jungkook groaned pushing his dad towards the stairs "just go get groceries" rolling his eyes and returning to his room.