𝕄𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jimin pushed open the front door his bag sliding off of his shoulder while him and taehyung made their way further into the house "did namjoon said anything?" Jimin asked as they made their way up the stairs and into the blondes bedroom "yeah he will be picking up yoongi and will meet us there at the coffee shop" the shorter hummed and pulled out his clothes, taehyung picking the bag he had brought last night with a new set of clothes, you never know so he got prepared.

Taehyung changed into a pair of brown pants along a white shirt and oversized dark brown sweater vest on top while jimin wore black tight jeans and a black top, on top if it all a black cardigan with white rhombuses shape both wearing matching white sneakers with their initials painted on the back of them "ready?!" Jimin asked getting a firm nod of the younger "ready!" they each grabbed their bags and went out of the house going straight to their meeting place.

Not long after they found namjoon standing right outside the coffee shop they settled on, it was named Persona and it had soft pink walls and white counters not to mention the kittens inside making company to each customer "Hi guys" the eldest from them three greeted them "hi joonie" jimin smiled getting a pat on his head "mom wants you back home tonight" Quickly turning to his brother who rolled his eyes "she didn't tell me anything" Folding his arms "I don't care taehyung I'm the oldest and that's what she said"  the brunette huffed but ofcourse he wouldn't fight it "and where's Yoongi?" Raising a brow to his brother "you didn't go to pick him up?"

"Yeah I did, he will be here soon" returning the smooth look to the younger "if you are picking someone up you go to their house or job and wait for them to then walk or drive them somewhere else, brother" namjoon held in his scoff "and what do you think i'm doing?" The glass door opened revealing a wide smiling yoongi on a pair of white high waisted jeans and a purple crop top and his bag across his chest "hello!" Softly waving his hand, the smirk namjoon was wearing quickly disappeared "hi baby" jimin watched as the man almost turned into a puppy as he got a kiss on his cheek from the pale male "hi" a faint blush on yoongis cheeks at the greeting of his boyfriend "what where you doing there?" Jimin asked gaining the attention from the white haired man while namjoon clinged onto his boyfriend "oh? I work here, I just finished my shift" Tilting his head to the side while namjoon linked their arms, taehyungs eyes slightly going wide while namjoon shook out of his trance briefly to smirk at his brother and then return his attention to the man beside him.

"Shall we go?"

The group of four made their way down the street and into a restaurant everyone knew well being the most famous burger shop in the place, jimin and yoongi walked over to a table while the two Kim's went to order for the four of them "do you mind if i ask something?" Yoongi raised his brows and nodded "how did you and namjoon met? I don't think i have heard about it before" the man in front of him grew red clearly shy about the topic "we um... we met on the street?" The blonde seemed confused encouraging the older to talk more "about a month ago I was going to my work and I usually take the bus but we- we met until later that day, I ended my shift at 10 p.m because I took extra hours so I was the one to close the shop" namjoon and taehyung appeared the oldest Taking a seat next to his boyfriend while taehyung took the seat next to jimin listening to their conversation.