𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jungkook woke up to the sound of soft snoring and early sunshine rays peeking through the window, he shifted to the side his arm slightly sore making him look to the side to find jimin still asleep, eyes softly closed mouth slightly parted and soft blonde hair all over the pillow.

Jungkook traced the blondes cheek lightly with his fingers making sure to not wake up the younger, he sighed letting himself drown in the tiredness his eyes growing heavier each passing minute and before he noticed he was fast asleep, the second time he woke up jimin was already awake and seating up while looking down at him "morning" mumbling the words the black haired just giving a smile not wanting to talk so early "we still have time, your dad dropped off some clothes for you" the mention of the man catching jungkooks attention "he did?" He croaked out the sleep still not washing off of him "yeah, my mom recived it, we where still asleep" jungkook nodded and with a sigh sat up. The rest of the morning went silent jimin noticing that the older was obviously still bothered by whatever his dad had been hiding and despite jungkook trying to hide it he couldn't help himself but grow worried over the man, feeling something bad was going on.

"Jimin?" He hummed looking at the man walking next to him "I want to talk with my dad" they came to a stop standing in front of each other "I see, go on then, I just hope for things to be alright" he sweetly smiled and took a hand of the older "if anything happens let me know" getting a small nod of the older "I will walk you to the school and then leave" jimin shook his bead giving a reassuring squeeze to the black haireds hand "I will be fine, we are already close so you go and talk with your dad" reaching up to leave short kiss to his cheek "alright, I will see you after classes" Jimin nodded and let go of jungkooks hand to give him a small wave and started walking to the schools entrance while jungkook went back where they came.

"Dad?" The black haired called for the man as soon as he stepped foot in the house, dropping his bag by the entrance "dad are you home?" He walked further tripping over an empty bottle of alcohol, he reached down and took it in his hold with a frown before making his way to the couch to find his dad laying there drunk and slurring incoherent words "dad?" shaking up the man making him halt up "dad it's me, it's me" the man stood up his drunken state still not washing off "what is going on with you? Jimin's mom told me she gave you some money" even though the man was still drunk, he needed answers, the older man stood up grunting when the bottle he picked up was empty "I need *hiccup* a drink" he slurred walking to the kitchen but getting stopped on the entrance by his son "get off!!" Pushing away jungkook who seemed startled by the man "stop drinking! Tell me what's going on" he watched his father open another can of beer starting to drink it down before answering with half open eyes "I lost everything" giving another long sip "my job, my company, my money! I lost everything" Finishing the beer to open a new one "what are you talking about? You have me, so stop drinking!"