𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Jimin had cried most of the night before he fell asleep in jungkooks arms, the black haired soothing him through it out even if he wanted to storm out and face bora, yes jimin had told him what was happening but after the blonde made him promise to not do anything stupid he held himself back and simply held close his hurt lover.

Currently he was packing everything while the blonde sat in the bed staring into space with puffy eyes and reddish nose, jungkook zipped up his and jimins bag and walked up to the younger "baby, we gotta go" he snapped the blonde out of his thoughts and got a small nod "come on" with a hand he held the two small bags and with the other his boyfriends hand to then walk out of the motels room closing behind them the door.

"Let me help you with that" jungkook shook his head with a small smile pulling away his hand from jimins reach "don't worry about it love" Kissing his cheek provoking the first soft smile of the day from jimin "go get a seat I will put these away" jimin nodded and got on the bus which right away fell into a dead silence, everyone was staring at him with unknown emotions jimin wasn't willing to wait and read, he simply hurried to the very back and sat next to the window "what are you all staring at? The fuck mind your own business" taehyung scolded getting up from his seat and making everyone return their attention to themselves and stop staring at the blonde captain, the brunette made his way to the back and sat next to him "how are you feeling? Coach told me about it" the blonde chuckled Looking at him "you wouldn't stop bothering him wouldn't you?" Taehyung gave a proud smile "you know me well, but seriously min, how do you feel?"

"I don't know, physically I'm feeling a lot better, emotionally... I am still overwhelmed I don't know how I should be reacting" he heaved out a sigh and felt himself be wrapped into a side hug from the brunette "if you need anything I will be here for you" jimin nodded smiling back at the younger "thanks tete" Hugging him back briefly before he stood up "I better move away or Mr.Strong I can do it myself and I won't let anyone else do it will kick me out of his seat" jungkook rolled his eyes and let taehyung through before taking the seat he was in "why is he calling you that?" Leaning his head against the olders shoulder "I um, might or might not have carried you around after you fainted and I wouldn't let anyone else touch you if I wasn't there" the blonde shyly smiled nuzzling his nose against the olders neck "are you tired? Do you feel like resting?" Jimin softly shook his head "I rested a lot yesterday" the bus started moving but they simply ignored it like the none discreet glances the others kept on giving them "that's good, I bet your mom is eager to see you, she was really worried"

"Thanks for calling her, I do wanna see her after these" he kept his head against the olders shoulder jungkooks head resting against the top of the blondes "she will come get you right?" He hummed "she texted me early in the morning" jungkook nodded his hand moving to take a hold of jimins "you don't have to worry about a thing, I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen now"