𝕄𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜, 𝕄𝕪 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

Sighing in relief after a tiring practice with the rest of the cheerleaders, taehyung and namjoon had not long ago left the place the footballs team practice as well done "baby chick" slightly widening his eyes as jungkook ran up to him "doll" his head Snapping to the right where jiwoo stood "what are you doing here?" Now jungkook on jimins left as he glared at the new boy "I just got signed up as the new member of your team, got a problem?"

Noticing how close they where getting to one another, jimin stood up in between turning around and taking a step backwards now facing the benches and both black haired males "I will get going, see you tomorrow" taking his bag and throwing it over his shoulder to leave but stopped as they both grabbed both of his wrist "i will walk you home" the sentence said in unison by both taller males making them glare at each other.

"I will walk him home" jungkook scoffed pulling jimin to his side "no i will walk him home" managing to break free from their grips and shoving them backwards before lowering his hands from their chest suddenly feeling shy as they both looked at him "I will walk myself home" not waiting for them to answer and running off while Jungkook and Jiwoo could only stare at the blondes back as he ran away, looking at each other before taking their bags and running after the blonde boy.

Gasping for air jimin stopped running where he thought it was safe before he heard footsteps behind him making him glance over his shoulder to find both panting black haired boys running up to him "w-what are you doing here?!" Frowning at jiwoo and jungkook, jungkook bent down as he catched his breath while jiwoo placed his hands on his hips as well gasping for air "you-" jungkook started but stopped to gulp "you ran off" straightening up "so we- we followed you" now jiwoo said.

"But- but why?" All three of them composed after a long run, jungkook and jiwoo looked at each other either without an excuse "anyway" jiwoo cleared his throat both looking back at the shorter "Which way is your house?" Raising his small finger and signaling wher he was headed "okay, let's get going" walking ahead of the other two before stopping "aren't you coming?" The blonde and other black haired boy starting to walk with him.

"Actually, if you guys don't mind" kicking a rock as he walked jungkook on his right and jiwoo on his left "I wanted to get some ice-cream" looking up with a small smile at both taller males "yeah, okay" Jungkook nodded "We can stop at a shop" giggling as they both right away agreed "good, because if you had said no I wouldn't have listened" smiling widely at both black haired males and walking ahead of them.

There they sat, jimin on the middle while Jungkook sat on his left and jiwoo on his right all together seated on three stools by the huge window, jimin happily eating his ice cream and softly swinging his legs while the other two fondly looked at the blonde separating them as they ate their own ice cream "why do you guys always seem like you are about to fight each other?" Both of them gulping at jimins question "we..." looking over at jungkook "we don't in fact we are very good friends" wide eyes moving to jiwoo "really?!" Looking over at jungkook who nodded down at him "if that's so..." turning around on his seat making his back rest against the white counter table before crossing his legs "hug" Expectantly looking at both black haired boys "there's no need-"