𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕓𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"Oh jungkook! So great to see you" he was hugged by the h/c haired woman who smiled widely at him "good you brought clothes I bet you guys just got off of practice" he nodded "but thank you for letting me join you for dinner tonight" she patted the black haireds back "I will go get ready now" she walked back to her room leaving the two boys to walk into jimins "well now it feels different" jimin frowned with small smile "what do you mean?" jungkook sighed both hands on his waist "I mean... now I'm not standing in the room of my crush but on the room of my boyfriend" successfully getting a soft laugh before he was pulled closer to the older by the hands, jungkooks own surrounding his waist "stop my mom is in her room" trying to push away the taller who obliged "I will shower first" jungkook hummed and took a seat on the soft green bed while the blonde grabbed a random set of pajamas and rushed out of the room.

Slowly the blonde made his way inside his bedroom, towel on hand drying off his blonde locks, when he opened the door he found his black haired boyfriend laying on his back with an arm over his eyes "bun?" Leaning over shaking his arm "jungkook are you-" Slightly yelping when the older straightened up smiling up at him "you already showered?" The blonde hummed a soft blush on his cheeks the olders eyes unconsciously trailing over the blonde standing between his opened legs making him gulp "y-you should sh-shower now" fidgeting while jungkook stood up "what are you doing to me?" He smiled underneath his hands covering his face before looking back at the blonde who softly smiled "please can I just kiss you?" Pressing his lips into a thin line.

Jimin slowly nodded the tallers right hand holding the side of the youngers face while his other hand sneaked to hold his waist lips meeting jimins plump ones, the movement and feelings increasing as the blondes hands pulled at jungkooks grey hoodie wanting to pull him even more closer "honey-" they quickly separated jimins mom halting on her steps "oh um- angel do you have my favorite eye shadow palette?" Jimin moved to his vanity desk and took the named item to give it to the woman who with a cheeky grin looked between the two "if you want I can go for quick drive-"

"Mom!!" Chuckling at her sons pouty face and quickly leaving "i-i will just go shower" before the black haired could leave the bedroom a small hand pulled at the bottom of his hoodie making him look back "i-i do-don't wanna sound mean but um- i think we should slow down a bit" the blonde looked away softly speaking making a smile pull at the olders face "hey, I understand" making jimin look back up at him "I also think we should do that, I want things to go right with us" Kissing the top of his head and offering the younger a second small smile before leaving to take a quick shower.

Jimin sat in front of his vanity desk and started doing his makeup, eyes with pink eye shadow and some pink glitter by the inner corner, a brown eye liner making a foxy eye effect while his lips where tainted a glossy pink and cheeks with a very faint dark pink blush.