𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕒𝕣

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

"They wouldn't look bad"

"I know! Two hot guys wouldn't look bad at all"

"Should we go to the field later?"

"Absolutely!"

Jimin despite not wanting to he heard the whole whispered conversation between the two girls in front of him who stealed glances at both bickering black haired males right outside of the classroom "you know I heard jungkook will ask someone out" the girl on the left whispered to the other "really? I bet it will be bora, they where close before she moved away right?" The blonde on the right hummed "i wouldn't be surprised, but some think it will be the captain of the cheerleaders" the girl on the right nudged the other one with her head signaling at the blonde boy of their conversation who still pretended to not hear them.

For their luck the bell went off and the two girl hurried out of the classroom leaving behind jimin who let out a sigh, the blonde picked up his things and placed a smile on his face. As soon as he stepped foot out of the room jungkook was on his right and jiwoo on his left "hi guys" he smiled at them both jiwoo wrapping an arm over his shoulder to have his arm pushed away by jungkook who glared at him "are you eating with taehyung today Doll?" He asked after rolling his eyes at jungkook.

"Yup, wanna join us?" Jiwoo quickly nodded making jungkook pout "you too bun, we can go to the next class together" jungkooks smile brightened as he recalled that today their shared the last two classes "ofcourse baby chick, are you staying for practice?" The blonde nodded "though tae won't stay he said him and joon had to leave early"

"Right Namjoon mentioned it last night" they walked into the cafeteria seating on the same spot "jimin?" The blonde hummed in response taking out his food "i- I was wondering if you-"

"Minie!!" Jungkook felt his heart drop with slight annoyance as the brown haired boy wrapped his arms around jimin hugging him from behind "tete!!" Returning the cheerfully greeting as the blondes best friend pushed away jungkook to take a seat between them, across them Jiwoo silently laughed and namjoon sat beside him.

"And what where you talking about?" Jungkook stared at the brunette who pretended to smile innocently at him making the black haired quirk an eyebrow "nothing" Turning his attention to the food in front of him and taking a bite.

Jiwoo was about to speak but interrupted by two hands slamming against the table that belonged to none other than bora "hi jungkook" she leaned forward making the black haired scoot away uncomfortably "what do you want?" She bated back her lashes placing a hand under her chin "since I'm back I wanted to get back into cheerleading and wanted to know if you could give me a hand to get the signature and approval of the other cheerleaders" jungkook frowned slightly dumbfounded "you should telk with jimin, he is right here" the blonde raised his brows glancing between the annoyed girl and the black haired "oh well, if you do want to join we should talk about it during practice" bora rolled her eyes plastering a fake smile on her features when she looked at jungkook "I want to get back the captain position so it would be great if the footballs captain gave me a hand" winking at the black haired who didn't bother to hide his disgust, bora was clearly not bothered that jimin was present not to even mention that taehyung was there, but as the groups eyes where glaring at the girl jiwoo didn't fail to notice the certain glint in jimins eyes "besides i think everyone will be okay with it, you know, I'm way more talented" sparing jimin a short glance before leaving.