𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

••❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

For the rest of the week jimin and jiwoo where the most tormented, people kept on throwing curses at them or spoke behind their backs, everyone blinded by boras sweetened words that where completely the opposite to her true nature.

There where just a few that refused to accept the rumor because they either knew the two persons first hand, or had known the girls true colors for long now.

"You sure you don't want to skip?" Seokjin asked, he had offered himself to drive the blonde once again to school and he like y/n and Hoseok was already aware of what was going on at school "you know I won't tell your mom, we can just drive by the beach or go see a movie? Maybe just eat junk food" jimin softly smiled "that means a lot jin but I will have to pass, I just have to endure a little longer" jin agreed "though why are you dressed on a suit I rarely see you In these type of clothes" jimin questioned as the man took a turn when the light went green "oh these?" Gesturing at his brown suit and red tie that screamed rich, mostly because of the visibly expensive watch on his wrist "I have a very important reunion today" giving a side smile to the younger "oh is it for the restaurant?"

"Kinda" jin nodded coming to a stop in front the school "I will ask again, you sure you don't want to skip today?" The blonde chuckled and nodded "very sure, you will pick me up?" Seokjin felt his chest warm up, he was happy they where getting along "if that's what you want, sure" giving a wide smile "great, see you later then" getting out of the car and walking further into the school grounds "hi joon" he was right away recived by the older who gave him a small smile, jimin didn't really understand but his friends had agreed for each of them to accompany him during the morning so he could walk comfortably towars his first classes since a lot of people that believed the rumor started getting aggressive towards the blonde and jiwoo "hi jimin, hey, what do you and jungkook have planned for valentine's day? It's already in a few days" he spoke starting to walk side by side "I won't tell! But we are doing what we both had planned earlier" Namjoons brows raised.

"What about you? Has yoongi already returned?" Namjoon shook his head still missing his boyfriend "no I guess we will go out when he comes back, he arrives later" jimins head tilted to the side "he won't be here for the first game?" Namjoons shoulders dropped a gloomy cloud on top of his head "no he won't" sighing and getting a pat on the back by jimin "sorry I mentioned it" they continued walking until making it into the building right away making their way up to jimins classroom "jungkook said he would come find you for the break" the blonde hummed and waved goodbye at the taller before making his way in "I thought you would finally stop coming to school" bora approached him as soon as he took a seat "and I thought you would stop being annoying, but you have remained the same for the last six years" he was finally Snapping at her, his words making the whole room fall silent before there where heard some low laughs among the students "you-" she scoffed raising her hand at a Frowning jimin, the hit stopped my Sasha who appeared next to the blonde and held boras wrist "so now you are not an annoying bitch that loves spreading rumors but also a puncher?" She pulled her hand away from the girls wrist and rolled her eyes "whatever he has coming his way he deserves it, for being a whore" turning on her feet and walking away meanwhile Sasha took a seat next to jimin "can't belive you always kept up with her shit, I wouldn't be able to just ignore her"