𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥••◇

❥ᔇᔅ❥ ✨ <> ✨ ❥ᔇᔅ❥

At some point jimin and jungkook had found themselves somewhere in the festival after they had lost sight of their friends, so the couple decided to make line for one of the many stands of food not even sure what to do next "at least they are now gone" jimin spoke softly touching jungkooks face as they spoke about the olders bruises "yeah, they are fainter now" his arms wrapped around the shorters waist pulling him a little closer "and how is your dad? He seemed quite bad when I saw him that day" jungkook rested his head against the blondes shoulder nuzzling his nose against jimins neck while he combed back the olders black locks "well he has been working a lot, we haven't really talked about any of these properly yet" jimin hummed "you should give yourself a moment to think what you wanna do, to me he seemed like he was trying for you" jungkook only hummed giving it a thought before raising his head when the blonde stumbled forward "ouchie" they heard a tiny voice and jimin turned around finding a small boy rubbing the top of his head before looking up at them with big green eyes "oh, you aren't my mommy" he said Tilting his head to the side while jimin Crouched down with a smile on "no 'am not, are you alright? Did you get lost?" The boy gave a thoughtful hum "i don't know" shrugging looking between the two young people "what's your name?" Jungkook asked standing behind jimin "jun-seo" he smiled wide making a single dimple pop on his cheek "wow that's a great name, and do you know where your mommy could be?" Jungkook asked again but jun-seo was interrupted by another voice In the distance "pumpkin?!" The green eyed boy looked back a small gasp and wide smile coming from him "where are you?" The voice called again, the boy suddenly running away "mommy!!" He took someone's hand the couple unable to see who it was because their back was facing them "pumpkin I told you to not run away from my side" they watched them walk away.

"No taehyung you give it to him" the brunette said pushing the present box back to his brother "no namjoon! You give it to him" his brother whined pushing back the presents to his older brother their bickering making yoongi roll his eyes "jungkook!! Come over" the white haired called for the younger black haired whose eyes moved around before finding them, he excused himself from jimin and stood up from the table "what's up?" He asked while glancing at the three of them "take these, it's for you and jimin, give it to him as a present i'm sure he will love it" both brothers simply stared at yoongi who took the small box from their grasp and gave it to jungkook who stared doe eyed at the shorter "no I can't accept these at all" he tried giving back the small box but yoongi shook his head "give one to him" with a wide bunny grin jungkook opened it finding two bracelets, two chamber bracelets that had different figures.

One had a J along a little doggie head as well a pair of wings, it also had a small heart while the other also had a J but instead of a dog it had a bunny and instead of wings it had an American football figure and also had a small heart "thank you" he gave back the box but kept the bracelets to save them in his jeans and walk back to the table where jimin already waited for him "what did they wanted?" Jimin asked cleaning his hands "oh nothing, you finished?" Jimin nodded and they stood back up, their hands finding their way to each other's before they started walking searching for something to do after they had eaten.