Roommates [NaMoSa ft. NaTzu]

Nayeon x Tzuyu ft. SaMo

The infamous NaMoSa dorm, possibly the most chaotic of the three Twice dorms.

Nayeon, the third wheel in Sana and Momo's love fest inside their humble abode. She's glad the two have finally found happiness in each other, but to be honest, she sometimes feels lonely.

Nayeon would constantly wake up and walk into their living room to find Sana and Momo snuggling on the sofa while watching a movie or making out. If not, she'd hear them having small arguments and even love quarrels. That's her typical day.

"Oh, great. Here we go again." Nayeon grumbled as she rushed out to get breakfast and leave the couple alone.

She once got home early from work and saw her roommates getting all lovey dovey on the floor.

"We all get it! You two are madly in love. Now, could you please move so that I can watch as well?" Nayeon yells, squeezing in between the pair.

"Sure, Unnie." As Momo left to get some snacks, Sana nodded and rested her head on Nayeon's shoulder.

Nayeon had gotten into the habit of reminding herself to always knock before entering their dorm for months. She doesn't want to have a repeat of what happened the last time she barged in without notice. Let's just say she saw her roommates naked and never brought it up again.

~

"Momoring, I've been feeling a little guilty these last few weeks." Momo was still cleaning up Boo's mess when Sana spoke up.

"Why?" She asked, pausing just to look at Sana.

"You didn't cheat on me, right?" Sana's eyes widened as she stuttered.

"I would never do that! That wasn't what I meant!" Sana exclaimed, receiving a sigh of relief from her partner.

"Then what is it?" 

"It's Nayeon Unnie. I feel like we've always made her our third wheel, and we don't even realize it." Sana stated.

"And what about it?"

"I want to make it up to her, so let's at least pay attention to her. I don't want anyone to feel excluded." Sana exhaled a sigh.

Momo understood what she meant because they had both experienced it. Not the third wheel, but when they initially arrived in Korea, they were excluded from numerous activities because they couldn't understand the language.

"Alright. I'll see what I can come up with." Momo nodded as she noticed Sana's lips forming a grin.

Apparently, Momo has a distinct way of doing things on her own. She comes up with ideas that are completely unexplainable, yet she still manages to be useful in some way.

So here she is now, inside the JeongJiMi dorm with Nayeon.

"Can you explain to me why we're here?" The older girl questioned.

"The girls called and asked for help in re-decorating their dorm." Momo quickly replied, scrolling through her phone as Jihyo appeared in front of them.