Anyone [SaMo]

Sana x Momo

(Inspired by Justin Bieber's song: 'Anyone')

Make sure to swipe and watch the video above!

Hirai Momo has it all.

The looks, the style, and the money. She is everything a man could want or need.

However, despite appearances and fortune, there are certain things that money will never be able to buy. The one thing she craves is a soulmate. They were in love, but the time was off. So turns out, Hirai Momo doesn't have everything after all.

~

Momo regularly goes out with her friend Jeongyeon to get wasted at a bar in order to forget how miserable she is. The aching in her heart temporarily disappears when she is completely intoxicated by alcohol.

The lights were blinding and the music was deafening, exactly what Momo needed to forget about the unbearable ache in her heart for at least one night of irresponsible drinking.

"Hey, you look lonely. I'd be glad to keep you company." A woman spoke affectionately, wrapping her hands around Momo's neck, despite having received zero permission to do so.

"Do you mind? I'd prefer to drink peacefully." Momo spoke venomously, briefly glaring at the woman who had just randomly touched her.

"I don't mind at all, cutie. I could tell you're a bit tense. If you want, I can help you loosen up." The woman winked, managing to caress her cheeks.

Momo had enough, she removed the woman's hands and slightly pushed her away.

"Go away, Miss. I'm not interested." She spoke harshly, prompting a frustrated sigh from the woman.

"Come on, I'm not that bad. I can make you scream-

"Are you deaf, woman? I just said I don't want anything to do with you." Momo interrupted, her gaze averted as she continued to drink.

"Bitch." The woman grumbled as she walked away.

Jeongyeon, who had just returned from the restroom, witnessed everything.

"It's been two years already, Hirai." She jolted the girl out of her drunken thoughts.

"Stop sending random people to flirt with me. It will never work that way." Momo hissed as she drank another shot of her vodka.

"Snap out of it already. For goodness sake move on!" Jeongyeon moved the glass away from her, earning a glare in return.

"I won't, and I never will." Momo remarks seriously.

"Momo, please don't be so pathetic. It's hard to see you so miserable every time we meet. You can't let one girl hold you back for the rest of your life." Jeongyeon expressed her concern.

"It will always be her, even if I move on. Jeong, she's the only girl I'll ever love." Momo's voice trembled.

"What should I do now?" She spoke inaudibly, struggling to keep her eyes open as a tear escaped her eye.

"I honestly don't know anymore." Jeongyeon pats her on the back, feeling bad that she has to be this way.

Despite Jeongyeon bringing girls straight up to Momo's front door, she would always reject and claim clearly that she isn't interested in anyone.