The Getaway [MoSaMiTzu]

Foreign Line

"Life is all about adventure."

The exact wise words that encouraged Momo, Sana, Mina, and Tzuyu to spend their holiday renting a yacht tailored to their preferences and setting sail on their own. They spent their first night partying like there was no tomorrow because they'd have complete freedom for the next two weeks.

Sana awoke with a bad headache and discomfort from the night before. She was fully nude in bed and didn't seem to mind at first.

That's when she heard noises in the bathroom. She could hear the shower running and the space next to her was still warm, indicating that she had been with someone the night before. But who could it possibly be? Sana can't help but close her eyes as she suffers from the worst hangover ever. For a brief moment, she wondered how she had ended up in this situation.

"Lalalala~" Coming out of the bathroom, she heard a familiar voice.

Sana recognized the person right away.

"Momoring." Sana's voice was hazy.

Momo, who was applying moisturizer, was taken aback.

"You scared me for a split second." Sana whined as she shook her head.

"What?" Momo questioned the whining girl.

Sana opened her eyes and glared at her. Momo, who had just gotten out of the shower and was looking fresh, only looked at her.

"So this is how you treat a girl you've just spent the night with?" Sana raised an eyebrow, causing Momo to approach her as she climbed the bed.

"How come you don't have a hangover? Do you, like, have some type of superpower? Because I can practically hear Tzuyu vomiting next door." Momo asked.

"That's because I'm good at masking my feelings." 

"Sometimes you're a little much." Sana turned around and covered the blanket with her body.

"Now my plan is ruined because of you." Momo clicked her tongue.

"What plan?"

"I was going to make you breakfast and extra hangover soup for everyone, but you ruined my plan by getting up so early." Momo shook her head, disappointed.

"Then get to work, baby." Sana whispered softly, feeling Momo's arm around her.

"But, you don't have a hangover."

Sana can't help but roll her eyes as she turns to face Momo, who had a smug look.

"I assure you that I do. Even if I didn't, I'm confident our friends would appreciate it. And plus, I'm hungry." Sana gives her a lazy grin.

"I'll do what I can later, but in the meantime..." Momo leans forward to capture her lips.

"Goodmorning to you too." Sana happily grins.

Her daily dosage of Momo's sweet kisses helped her forget her hangover.

"Let me just—

"Oww! Don't make me pull my arms. My body is in a lot of pain." Momo coughed as Sana cried out gently.

"Sorry about that." She caresses her arms carefully.

"However, we had a great time last night. You were so wild, baby." She added in low voice, a delighted smirk on her face.