Sweet Kisses [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Dahyun is sitting in the waiting room with Nayeon, Momo, and Sana, while the rest of the group are busy recording their album. She felt as though she was being interrogated for no apparent reason.

"How is your relationship with Chaeng, Dahyun-ah? Is she treating you well?" Nayeon asked.

"We're fine, she's amazing, and we take good care of each other." Dahyun replied, a wide smile on her face as she recalled her moments with Chayeoung.

"So, have you guys done it?" Sana asked playfully, wiggling her left brow.

"Done what, Sana Unnie?" Dahyun asked, confused, while Nayeon gave Sana a warning look to get her to drop the subject.

Dahyun saw their quick exchanges and knew what Sana meant as she stared at her in surprise.

"Why would you even think that, Unnie? We're still too young to do stuff like that."

"Chaeng and I have chosen to take things slowly since we are not in a hurry. We want our relationship to be built on love and trust rather than lust." Dahyun elaborated.

"Aigoo. Young love is so pure." Nayeon remarked proudly, patting Dahyun on the back to show her support.

"How many times have you kissed since you started dating?" Momo asked just out of curiosity.

"Yes, I'm also curious about that. So, kindly provide us the details." Sana spoke excitedly, as if she was looking forward to it.

When they questioned Dahyun about such matters, she acted shy. She began to make mental notes to herself, reminding herself that she would never be left alone in the same room with these two again.

"Uh, we've only had one kiss." Sana and Momo's eyes widened as Dahyun responded hesitantly.

"That's it?! You've been together for over a year!" Momo exclaimed in surprise.

"And you're telling us you and Chaeyoung haven't kissed since the day you two started dating?" Sana was confused as Nayeon tried to calm her down, she exaggerated every emotion.

"We're taking things slowly, as I already said, Unnie. In fact, we kiss each other on the cheek." The dubu responded, but Sana and Momo are unsatisfied.

"We'll get there sooner or later." She went on, leaving Sana and Momo confused.

"I thought Chaeyoung was the kind to go wild behind closed doors." Momo clearly stated as Sana agreed.

"Guys! Do you know who Chaeyoung is? I can't believe we've all been living under the same roof for as long as I can remember!" Nayeon stepped in.

"Chaeng is a sweetheart and an angel—"

"With tattoos." Sana said as Dahyun pouted at the remark.

"She does have tattoos. But that's how she expresses herself, and she loves art. A person's tattoos does not define them." Dahyun replied passionately.

"I wasn't saying it in a bad way; her tattoos are sexy." Momo gave Sana a frown.

"Watch it, Sana." Momo warned her lover as Sana shrugged innocently.

"So, when are you going to do the dirty stuff? t's not like any of you aren't adults yet." Sana spoke up, while Nayeon begins to rub her forehead, which is causing her to have a headache.

"What's the deal with you and these topics, Sana Unnie? To be honest, you and Momo Unnie haven't even made it through the third date." Momo frowned as Dahyun raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Momo and I are still working on our relationship, and we've been really busy lately." Sana stated as she moved closer to Momo.

"Then the same goes for us. We haven't done anything intimate yet." Dahyun smiled.

"Ahem. Let's just put an end to these kinds of topics because there will be no end to it, especially if Sana is involved." Nayeon spoke nicely.

Sana was about to respond, but Nayeon wasn't done yet.

"Just so you know, even if Dahyun and Chaeyoung decide to be intimate one day, we shouldn't pry into their business since it's their privacy." Nayeon stated seriously.

"That would be really appreciated. This whole thing is awkward." Dahyun stated as she raised her hand.

"We understand. I just drank too much coffee." Sana shrugged innocently.

"Does that mean you always drink too much coffee on a daily basis?" Momo teased as they both began to push each other relentlessly.

"I DO NOT!" Sana exclaimed, still nudging the life out of Momo.

"Are you sure you're dating?" Dahyun begins to wonder.

"YES!" They both exclaimed, which made Dahyun jump.

"But, for the record, Nayeon Unnie started this." Sana shifted the blame.

"YAH! I heard that!" While Dahyun stood up and moved towards the door, Nayeon growled as she began to join Sana and Momo's wrestling match.

"I'm leaving now." Dahyun excused herself, despite the fact that the three were wrestling.

~

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are in their shared room in the dorm. Chaeyoung is scrolling through her phone, while Dahyun can't take her eyes away from her lover's tempting lips. Imagining what it might taste like if she had the opportunity to kiss it.

"You're staring." Chaeyoung spoke in hushed tone, her gaze fixed on the screen of her phone.

Dahyun decided to gather all of her courage and grab this chance.

"So, we've been dating for a year and I was wondering if we could, you know, kiss?" Dahyun mumbled the last word shyly.

Chaeyoung thought it was cute. She placed her phone and came closer to her girlfriend, a confident grin on her lips.

"You don't have to ask, babe." Chaeyoung whispered softly, moving down to capture Dahyun's luscious, pinkish lips.

As they sat on their bed, one kiss led to another. They are both enjoying their time together because they don't usually have this much free time to themselves.

"So? Which kiss was your favorite?" Chaeyoung asked casually.

"Your sweet kisses, without a doubt." Dahyun grinned and immediately pecked the girl on the cheek.

⭐️💛⭐️