Mornings with You [SaMo]

Sana x Momo

Each Twice member has a different schedule, and Sana noted that Momo rarely eats breakfast since she usually leaves the dorm early, which worried her at times because Momo loves to eat absolutely everything.

It was 6am, and Nayeon and Jihyo, together with Sana, who had surprisingly woken early, were seated at their kitchen counter, sipping their own mugs of coffee. Except for Momo, who was getting ready for her magazine shoot, while the rest were still fast asleep.

"I'll go get the frying pan in the bathroom." Jihyo excused herself as she quietly left, being cautious to not make any loud noises since the others are still asleep and they can be quite cranky if they are woken up against their will.

"Are you and Jihyo Unnie in charge of making breakfast today?" As she sipped her tea, Sana asked in husky voice.

"Yes, and why are you up at this hour? You're supposed to be sleeping with the rest of them." Nayeon spoke up, gathering the ingredients to start preparing breakfast before the others awoke.

"I know, but my alarm went off and I couldn't go back to sleep." Sana shook her head.

"It's good to see you being productive for a change." Nayeon flashed her a sly look as they heard footsteps approaching but it wasn't Jihyo.

"Morning, Momoring!" Sana cheerfully greeted the girl, but Momo only returned her greeting with a forced smile.

"I wouldn't call it good, but suit yourself." Momo spoke as she puts on her shoes, getting ready to head out.

"Why? Are you leaving right now? Aren't you going to have breakfast or at least have a cup of coffee first?" Sana stood up and grabbed Momo's favorite cup.

"Yes, I have to leave now. I have a tight schedule, you know that." Momo replied in a monotone voice as she went to gather her belongings.

Sana wrinkled her brows and turned to Nayeon, who was amusedly watching them.

"Bye. I'll be back soon." Momo waved her goodbye as she opened the door.

"Momo! Wait—

Momo had already left before Sana had a chance to stop her.

"Aw. Too bad, better luck next time." Nayeon cooed as she made scrambled eggs.

"Way to go, Nayeon Unnie." Sana grumbled and crossed her arms.

"Hey, what did I do?" Nayeon asked, confused.

"You made her leave so early!" Sana huffed, and Nayeon was ready to argue when Jihyo appeared.

"Sana-yah, you know that our Momo doesn't like to be late at her schedules anymore. That's why she's leaving so early." Jihyo reminded her.

"I get it, she's changing her old habits." Sana gave a nod.

"But still, she could at least eat breakfast. It's not good for someone to occasionally skip meals, especially breakfast! And who knows whether she's eating properly." Sana expressed her worry.