Guess [DubChaeng ft. NaChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Since the day they watched each other wash their faces on vlive, Nayeon and Chaeyoung had become inseparably close.

Today, Nayeon began her investigation into Chaeyoung's secret lover. Chaeyoung told her one stormy night that she and one of their members had mutual feelings for each other. The younger girl, on the other hand, didn't say anything and kept it a secret. You're all aware that Nayeon isn't the type to let anything go without first proving it.

"I'm going to find out who it is. Mark my words, Son Chaeyoung." Nayeon spoke, determined as ever.

~

Twice are currently at a radio station, where they are conducting visual and live radio interviews.

Nayeon began to pay close attention to Chaeyoung's interactions with each of their members. She even chose the seat directly in front of Chaeyoung so she could watch her. Nayeon noticed Chaeyoung glancing in the direction of Mina and Jeongyeon, but she wasn't sure what she saw because it was simply a friendly interaction. She then noticed Chaeyoung acting cheerful and flustered for no apparent reason during the session, and she wondered why.

"Do you think you're the cutest among Twice, Dahyun?" The male MC asked.

"No way. I'm not the cutest in the room." Dahyun responded shortly.

Nayeon saw a quick interaction with Chaeyoung, who sat next Dahyun.

"Nah. Those two are practically sisters. They're just best friends." Nayeon thought.

If she had only paid closer attention to the pair, she would have easily noticed the two secretly holding hands under the table. But, unfortunately, she didn't see anything...

~

Nayeon's POV

This is not acceptable.

How is it possible for someone to be so secretive? I mean, we all have secrets, but Chaeyoung's unexpected confession bomb takes the mystery to a whole new level.

"Maybe it's Mina? Since MiChaeng is becoming so popular these days. I wonder if it became real?"

"However, it could possibly be MoChaeng. Or perhaps the No Jam Bro's? Because Chaeyoung enjoys spending time with both of them."

"But, since Sana is literally everywhere with everyone, SaChaeng could also be a possibility."

"ChaeTzu? They're both maknaes, to be sure. And I think they both like older women." I thought, and didn't pay much attention to the outside world at the time.

We took a 10-minute break to prepare for our next interview, which would be with a new radio station and MC this time. I took my chances and quickly dragged Chaeyoung along with me as I brought her inside the bathroom.

"Nayeon Unnie, what's up with you today?" Chaeyoung questioned as I shut the door behind us to ensure that no one would disturb us.

"Look, we're in a private restroom with just the two of us. I think it is time to be honest with your Unnie." As she looked confused, I quietly requested.

"You're not trying to seduce me, right? Because I already told you—"

"No, I'm not trying to seduce you!"

"Then what is this?"

"I'm here to ask you about this secret lover of yours. You can either tell me right now or I'm gonna have to find it out myself." I said as she shook her head.