Endgame [DubChaeng]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

"We come from two different worlds, and we belong on opposite sides, but everything will be OK, trust me."

When two people live in two different worlds, it's difficult for them to love each other. But when those two worlds clash and merge, that's what you call you and I.

Kim Dahyun is the daughter of one of today's most prestigious upper-class families. She's young, beautiful, and the world is at her feet thanks to her status and goofy nature. She should feel safe, yet she constantly feels incomplete.

Son Chaeyoung, the head of the district's most prominent tag gang, is noted for her excellent art talents and distinctive artistic expression. Everyone refers to her as 'The Beast.' However, after meeting Dahyun, the beast within softened. They weren't supposed to fall in love, but after a chance encounter, they chose to be each other's endgame.

~

FLASHBACK

For Dahyun, being forced to transfer to a new school and environment is not an easy task. But here she is, settling in at JYP Academy, knowing nothing about the school or its students.

"This just sucks." Dahyun thought as she dragged her expensive suitcase inside her room.

This wasn't supposed to happen, but she doesn't really have a choice. Her family believes she's too hard on herself, refusing to mingle with anybody since everyone she's met is a snobbish rich person who doesn't really care about her. As a result, this is her punishment for misbehaving. Dahyun, on the other hand, thinks that this is her chance to be free of her parents for a while. Dahyun snapped out of her daydream when she heard a knock on the door and opened it to see a preppy girl with big eyes standing behind it.

"My name is Park Jihyo, I'm a member of the student council and the welcoming committee, and I'll be your tour guide for today." The girl stated cheerfully.

"Hi, I'm Kim Dahyun." She esponds briefly before walking out of her room.

"Do you have any questions before we begin the tour?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, what should I expect on my first day?" Dahyun wondered.

"Ah, new comers are usually an easy target, especially when you're enrolled in a prestigious private school like this, but don't worry, you're with me." Jihyo said, receiving another nod from the latter.

Later, while walking along with Jihyo, Dahyun noticed three extremely attractive girls walking next each other.

"Who are they?" She asked, pointing to the most stunning trio she'd ever seen.

"Those girls are kind of a big deal around here, they're called the J-Trinity since they're from Japan and come from wealthy backgrounds." Jihyo explained.

Dahyun could only stare at the trio from a distance, undoubtedly drooling.

"Are you into them? Because those girls are incredibly open, and they're famous for having the most incredible threesome—