Who's it gonna be? [DubChaeng ft. SaiDa & DahMo]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung

Love shouldn't be complicated. It comes with the territory, but liking is a another story. It is normal to like someone, but loving someone is a choice.

Dahyun seems to have the attention of the two most popular girls in their university. She has no idea why they like her, and it doesn't really matter.

Sana, the girl everyone adores. You'll most likely be smitten by her beauty and charms.

Momo, the renowned dancer. Everyone is taken by her effortless dancing skills and swag.

Dahyun is not like everyone else; she is not eager to enter a relationship simply because someone likes her. As a result, she struggles to properly respond to Sana and Momo's courting.

~

Finally, Nayeon and Tzuyu convinced Dahyun to give the girls a chance; they each have a week to impress her.

"Dahyun-ah, I'll pick you up at 8am tomorrow. Is that okay?" As they both walked down the hall, Sana remarked.

Dahyun was about to respond when she catches a glimpse of a certain short-haired girl she had known for a long time but had lost contact with.

Chaeyoung, the amazing art student.

She's a free-spirited, passionate girl. Despite her reputation as a troublemaker, she refuses to let anybody define her.

"Dahyunnie? Kim Dahyun?" Sana waved her hand across her face, causing Dahyun to come out of her trance.

"W-What? Sorry what was that?" Dahyun snapped herself out of it.

"I told you I'd pick you up at 8am, cutie." Sana laughed quietly.

"Great. So I'll see you tomorrow." She handed Sana her phone number with a grin.

"Who, by the way, were you looking at?" Sana questioned out of interest and began to look around.

"No one. I was just thinking about class." As Sana nodded, Dahyun reasoned.

"You see, this is one of the reasons I like you. It's not just because of your great mind, but also because you're such a cutey!" Sana squeezed her cheeks, causing Dahyun to flush slightly.

"I'm not a child or a baby, Unnie." Dahyun pouted cutely as she took one more look at Chaeyoung before heading to class, but the girl was nowhere to be seen.

They were once very close, and Dahyun even had a tiny crush on Chaeyoung. But, as time passed, they drifted apart.

~

Dahyun did go on a date with Sana and Momo, and to be honest, she didn't enjoy it all that much and is looking for something new. But what could it be, you ask?

"Why am I complicating things so much? Why can't I just pick?" Dahyun reflected as she sat alone at the end of the staircase.