Fool inlove [DubChaeng ft. MiTzu & SaMo]

Dahyun x Chaeyoung
Ft. SaMo & MiTzu

Son Chaeyoung is not the kind to get sick easily or even catch the common flu. She's not the type to believe in desperate love stories or even fate and destiny, yet look at her now. Foolishy inlove with the one and only Doctor Dahyun Kim. Chaeyoung decided to be a fool in love from then on, pursuing the woman of her dreams.

Will she succeed?

~

At 3am, Chaeyoung received a phone call from Momo.

Sana, Momo's fiancée, accidentally hurt her right arm during a heated pillow fight at 2am. They called Chaeyoung to drive them to the hospital since none of them could drive or even have a driver's license. They arrived at the hospital at roughly 4:30am. Momo rushed in, carrying Sana in her arms in bridal style, and Chaeyoung trailed from behind like a zombie.

"Emergency!" Momo yelled for everyone to hear as a nurse hurried over to assist them.

Sana was seated in a wheelchair while a nurse rolled her into a room, and they are currently waiting for a doctor to arrive.

"I can't believe you dragged me out of my cozy bed at this hour!" Chaeyoung groaned, struggling to stay awake.

"Stop acting like a baby, Chaeng. Sana is already too much of a baby to manage." Momo said as Sana frowned.

"Momoring, why are we even here?" Sana asked a little too loud since Chaeyoung was already dozing off, her head resting on the wall.

"HELLO?! You seriously got hurt because of your clumsiness!" Momo exaggerated, which startled Chaeyoung.

"Keep it down." She muttered tiredly.

When two doctors came, the couple was about to fight.

"Hello there, what seems to be the chaos going on here?" A doctor whose skin is as white and pale as tofu spoke.

Chaeyoung and Momo jumped to their feet to greet the young doctors. And Chaeyoung felt something she had never experienced before in her life.

"Momo? Sana? What happened?" The other doctor, who is slightly taller than the last one, stated.

"Minari! This clumsy squirrel fell and hurt her arm!" Momo described the situation as though she were reporting to her mother.

"Interesting, so you two finally got together?" Mina smirked.

Sana and Momo, surprisingly, kept silent as they acted shy about it.

"Engaged, actually." Momo coughed, and Sana laughed gleefully.

"Wow. I certainly missed out on a lot." Mina smiled at her friends.

Chaeyoung excused herself out of the room so that the Japanese women could catch up. When she left, she heard the door close again and turned around to see a smiling tofu.

"You look sleepy." Chaeyoung just stared at her as the woman spoke.

For a brief moment, she believed she was dreaming. The woman in front of Chaeyoung waved her hands to snap her out of her trance.