Dare [SaTzu, MiNayeon & DubChaeng]

Twice

"Truth or Dare"

It was their signature game. They either play it clean or do it dirty.

"Truth!" Chaeyoung raised her hand, which drew a laugh from her Unnies.

"This is why we call you 'No Fun'. You always pick truth and that's boring." Nayeon pointed out.

"Fine, then I'll go with dare." The younger girl shook her head.

"That's the spirit." As they exchanged high fives, Sana and Momo spoke in unison.

"I choose dare too!"

"Dare as well."

"Oh, we're becoming brave, aren't we?" Momo gave them a wicked grin before announcing the dares.

"Just shut up and tell us our dares. I'm sure it'll be boring as well." As Sana and Chaeyoung laughed, Nayeon mocked her.

"I dare you to go on a date with three specific girls." Momo presented a challenge.

"Is it just a date? That simple? Come on, you've forced us to do worse." Nayeon burst out laughing.

"You didn't let me finish what I was saying. I was referring to the three most untouchable girls in the school." Momo expanded.

"That isn't even a thing, is it? What exactly do you mean by untouchable?"Chaeyoung asked.

"And who are those girls? How come I've never heard about that before?" Sana questioned as well.

"How come the three most attractive and popular girls in school aren't even aware of what's going on around our campus?" Momo sighed in exasperation.

"Because we don't give a damn. As easy as that." Chaeyoung made a statement.

"Fine. Kim Dahyun, Chou Tzuyu, and Myoui Mina are their names."

"Does this ring any bells?" Momo asked as the three took their time remembering the names.

When they were familiar with it, it was as if thunder struck them directly through the head.

"Hell no!" Nayeon reacted.

"Hell yes!" Momo responded with the most smug smile of them all.

"I'm not asking that girl out, and that's the end of it." Nayeon stubbornly refused.

"What's the harm? Isn't it true that you're the girl crush that we all know and love? Plus, it's only a girl." Momo grinned.

"Omg! Do you even know Myoui Mina?"

"I tried to get her phone number once, but you know what she did? She gave me a fake phone number! It was the number of the principal!" Nayeon exclaimed hysterically.

"Damn. I already like her!" Momo burst out laughing.

"Excuse me, but who's Tzuyu? Is she a transferee?" Sana asked.

"Nope. She's a bit younger than you and she's from Taiwan." Momo answered.

"Interesting. I have never really dated a foreigner." Sana mumbled, considering how to seduce her newfound target.

"Chaeng, how about you? Have a question about Dahyun?" Momo took a serious expression.

"No, I'm perfectly fine." She stutters at first, but quickly returns to her usual confident posture.

"Okay, then, best of luck! I pray none of you get killed before the end of the week." Momo greeted her goodbye while preparing her bed.

"And what if we fail?" Chaeyoung asked.