Old Wives Tale 2 [2na Halloween Special]

Sana x Mina
Part 2

Mina searched in every location she could think of. Her home, her workplace, and even the park. Nonetheless, she was unable to find Sana.

As the day continued, Mina feared that she wouldn't be able to find her in time, and that she would have to take her away tonight. Mina was ready to give up hope when she spotted Sana starting to enter the police station.

"Sana! Wait!" Mina yelled as loudly as she could and sprinted towards the woman.

"Please allow me to explain. It's not what you think." As Sana turned around, Mina managed to say in one breath.

"So you're not the evil that's been slaughtering innocent people?" Sana stood with her arms crossed and a blank expression on her face.

"No, not really. It was a curse. I can't help it, it's the demon inside me."

"You realize how ridiculous that sounds, right? How gullible do you think I am?" Sana spoke with disbelief.

"If you could just give me a moment to explain. I can show you." Mina's voice was already trembling as she struggled to find words.

Sana lets out a deep sigh and approaches the woman. Her face remained unchanged, but she decided to give Mina an opportunity to explain herself.

"You saw my reflection. Something odd is clearly going on." Mina mentioned.

"How do I know that wasn't just a light trick or you switching voices?"

"It isn't, I swear. I have proof. Give me an hour to explain, and if you still don't believe me, go to the police. I'm not going to argue with you anymore." Mina heaved out a sigh.

Sana was convinced that there was something odd about Mina's reflection. She is aware that she believes in the afterlife, but people are dying. Though Mina has never shown her anything but kindness.

"Alright, you have an hour. What is your plan?" Sana finally replied.

"Let me start from the beginning."

Mina told Sana everything that had happened since shattering the creepy old mirror in the attic. She described how she first mistook them for nightmares until she awoke on her bedroom floor soaked in blood and confused. She tried to convince her that she was being forced to live as this other person, this second life she had never planned to live.

Mina was taken aback by Sana's questioning expression, but it wasn't one of doubt. So she hoped Sana wasn't going to run back to the police and turn her in.

"That is an ominous story, but how do you expect to prove it's all true?" Sana questioned.

"Come to the library with me. My grandpa used to collect these occult books from the library and read them in front of the attic mirror when I was a child. I never questioned him, but I think he was trying to prevent the power of the mirror from taking over someone." Mina elaborated.

"I've either gone completely insane or your beautiful smile has charmed its way into my heart. Whatever the reason, I can't believe I'm about to say this, but let's go." Sana cracked a small smile at her.