Role Play [MiNayeon]

Mina x Nayeon

"Life is a show, not a rehearsal. No repeat, no rewind. So perform well."

The exact words of Mina's mom whenever she tucks her into bed, whenever she makes mistakes, and whenever she believes she is unworthy of anything.

The same words that motivated her to continue in her mother's footsteps and become an actress. However, these are the words that shaped her into the woman she is today. She enjoys playing particular roles, not just on stage or in the theater, but also in real life.

~

Students at their university treated Mina as if she were a princess. Not because she is a princess in the traditional sense, but because she embodies it so wonderfully. Mina and her friends Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu strolled through the packed halls, while students would always pass by, looking for a chance to get near to them.

"Looks like someone has an admirer." When they noticed a bouquet of jasmine flowers in front of Mina's locker, Momo pointed this out.

"Uh-oh. Someone is coming." Tzuyu alerted her friends when she saw a confident-looking bunny-girl approaching them.

"These are for you, Mina. Congratulations on last night's performance; it was amazing, and you were outstanding as always." Nayeon smiled as she handed the flowers to the girl.

"Thanks, I guess." Mina shrugged, taking the flowers with a blank face.

"I'll be leaving now, see you later." Nayeon bid her goodbye and walked away.

Momo and Sana looked at Mina with a smug expression on their faces, as if they wanted to tease the younger Japanese.

"What should I do with this now?" Mina wondered as she examined the bouquet in her hands.

"Keep it." Momo said.

"And why should I?" Mina lifted an eyebrow, her gaze fixed on the girl.

"I—Uh...because it's from Nayeon?" Momo replied, sounding uncertain.

Mina scoffed and shrugged as she placed the flowers inside her locker.

As strange as it seems, this happens constantly whenever Mina performs in a school play, where Nayeon would always congratulate her with flowers or a basket of her favorite fruit.

Mina first assumed that Nayeon was simply doing it to mess with her since they were both prominent actors in their school.

People refer to her as 'the Princess,' while Nayeon is labeled the 'Drama Queen.'

They are supposed to be rivals, but all changed when Nayeon revealed her feelings for Mina. Everyone began shipping them together at the click of a button.

~

Nayeon isn't the kind to fall in love easily. But how could she not when that person is Myoui Mina?

Nayeon will always be an ambitious queen, much like the actress she is. She enjoys being in the spotlight and radiates charm while remaining self-assured.

But something inside her has shifted. She wasn't as interested in acting as she was back then. She doesn't care if she lost a role in a school play to Mina; she simply doesn't care.

"Earth to Nabongs!" Jeongyeon exclaimed, flicking the older girl's ear to get her attention.

"What?" Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.